News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplefraggle

Laugh all you want, Twidcousin. Someday, you, too will suffer a wine slushie headache.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: purplefraggle on February 21, 2013, 01:21:00 AM
Laugh all you want, Twidcousin. Someday, you, too will suffer a wine slushie headache.

I don't doubt it. But that was a smiley for "cool, purplefraggle is here"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

From one of today's Cracked articles:

The fry holder is about 15 cents' worth of polymer despair, an ennui that transcends man as a species and floats above us all like a layer of Chinese smog, thick with disdain and stupidity, creeping into our homes through cracks and crevices as we sleep until we breathe it in and get ever so slightly dumber as a result until the day comes when the last person who remembers long division wakes up and just decides to put racing stripes on their underpants and run head first into a wall in what will be a concussion-inducing eulogy to common sense as we all become utterly, irreversibly fucktarded.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Lenin McCarthy

"Oslo Central Station: Woman pours half her orange juice out on the floor and mixes the rest with methylated spirit. Merry easter!" - my older sister.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: If You Talk Too Much My Head Will Explode on March 12, 2013, 10:48:46 PM

The fry holder is about 15 cents' worth of polymer despair, an ennui that transcends man as a species and floats above us all like a layer of Chinese smog, thick with disdain and stupidity, creeping into our homes through cracks and crevices as we sleep until we breathe it in and get ever so slightly dumber as a result until the day comes when the last person who remembers long division wakes up and just decides to put racing stripes on their underpants and run head first into a wall in what will be a concussion-inducing eulogy to common sense as we all become utterly, irreversibly fucktarded.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2013, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: If You Talk Too Much My Head Will Explode on March 12, 2013, 10:48:46 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

That was AMAZING!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH MY GOD. Found through the link on that article:

http://www.monkeyhelpers.org/

SERVICE MONKEYS!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 28, 2013, 07:54:17 PM
OH MY GOD. Found through the link on that article:

http://www.monkeyhelpers.org/

SERVICE MONKEYS!

D'AWWWWW!

Genius!

If they can be trained not to fling poo.

Also, in some situations, if they can't.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"My other car is a tiny penis."
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

From my people, in no order, I hate you people for not being closer to me.

"I'm pretty sure Jesus was an alien."

"Your body is made out of what? Smaller. Smaller. Smaller. Right. Atoms. And what are they? Light. We're just made out of light, so I believe one day we can go faster than the speed of light, because we are the same stuff."

*bartstool inserted*

"Yeah, but see this glass? I should be able to move the molecules around my molecules and pass safely through the glass. One day I WILL be able to do that."

Uh, can I haz intertia?

Apparently i canz not.

I just want someone to talk to, really.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Doesn't that imply that light can also travel faster than the speed of light?

Salty

Quote from: Cain on April 23, 2013, 06:35:44 PM
Doesn't that imply that light can also travel faster than the speed of light?

Yes, he actually started saying that when I suggested that IF there were some kind of divine force (whatever the fuck that means) in the universe it probably set these unbreakable rules of physics, such as the speed of light. Then it was molecules this, magic Jesus that.

I did end up suggesting that we go find a 7 story building to test his ideas.

Salty

I try to have understanding about the poor education system, and certainly this guy is its product. Every time I come over, and trust me when i say I must do so, it's One World Order, God Created Races And Intended Them To Be Seperate, I Totally Know How To Create *removed because NSA*, It Is Your Duty To Take Out Your Government If They Disrupt Your Freedom.

Which pissed me right the fuck off. I pulled back my sleeves and showed him my arms.

"Do you see this? It says Give Me Freedom Or Kill Me, not Give Me Freedom Or Kill Them."

This is not too difficult to understand, yes? You keep them from taking life, you don't take life to keep your freedom, unless that freedom is you actual MOTHERFUCKING LIFE. Or that of another.

Anyway, this guy does not have an abnormal brain, AFAIK. He can reason, he's just all mixed up, and there's no unmixing that shit. Once certain chemicals have settled and the brain's been etched is there a way to well and truly reverse that shit? Without breaking the person? Is being broken down preferable? I would say so.

Yeah, lightspeed, you can get passed it since you are atoms.

:slowclap:

Junkenstein

Remind me to tell you about the infinite energy box made from LED's and solar panels.

My people have been special today too.

Back later, just going to scream underwater for a while
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

This is why I avoid conversations with people.

And never go on Facebook anymore.