News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on April 27, 2013, 04:14:22 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 24, 2013, 03:34:46 PM
My 13-year-old son is more mature and capable than most adults I know.

But then, he was kind of born a 30-year-old lawyer.

He thinks I'm silly:lol:
:lulz:

I kind of love serious sensible teenagers.

Yes, it's pretty great. :lulz: Also he's really nice to me because he thinks I'm slightly simple.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on April 27, 2013, 04:12:48 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 25, 2013, 02:00:53 AM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on April 24, 2013, 05:28:59 PM
Guy on typically mind numbing, spirit crushing gameshow that's on teevee in the background when asked what a pair of crossed swords on an OS map represents.

"A Jousting arena"

:eek:

What is an OS map, and what do the swords mean?

Is this something I ought to know about?

Are you from an alternate universe?

OS = Ordnance Survey, the UK's official civil service mapping department.. Based in Southampton, actually.

I have no idea what the crossed swords are. I suspect it's old battle sites.

Quote from: Cain on April 27, 2013, 04:15:07 PM
Yes, they represent battlefields.  And the Battle of Aylesbury.

Ah, thank you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"I would like to pay tribute to those who buggered off when Rome burned, who
ran away from the Huns, who played lame during the Crusades, who gave lip
service to the Church during the Inquisition, who stole the fare to be the
first on the expatriate ships to America, and who survived long enough to
get a load of pussy and make me possible, telling you this today."

- Alliekat, CotSG
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

An exchange a few minutes ago on Facebook, between myself [normal text] and my token Dominican ladyfriend [italicized], concerning the cover photo of Twid's Facebook profile:

Dude
Look at your friends cover photo
Lmfao
Lmfao Lmfao

yeah he's a fucking bad ass
so what

Look at the ppl in the cover photo
Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao

yeah, and? every single one of those bad motherfuckers will legitimately fuck your shit sideways sixteen times before breakfast, and ask for a refund.

They would fuck me?

yeah, AND you'd be so goddamn pregnant by the time they were done, you'd have to leave in a fucking clown car.
I mean look at that woman in the middle. Just look at that fucking "come get some baby" glare in her eyes. She knows you have nothing to bring to a fight. She'd blow two holes right through you before you ever walked through the door. Shit.

That motherfucker on the right looks almost SURPRISED by the sheer volume of mindblowing fucked you'd be if you started some shit with them.

I'm not scared of them
That's like, my favorite picture
I want to be their friend

You want to be their friend? Yeah? You ain't got D20s big enough.

Idk Wtf is.d20

These fuckers can roll a D20 like yo mama rolls over for the mailman. It's nothing to them. They don't fucking fuck around. They'd take one look at your Level 45 Mage and then drop a god damn boulder out of nowhere on that wussy birthday magician. Because you'd never Save Vs. These Fuckers. There ain't enough sides on a D20 to count that high.

sorry, D&D reference. D20 is a 20-sided die.

Omg omg omg
You NERF
NERD

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: V3X on May 08, 2013, 06:50:40 AM
An exchange a few minutes ago on Facebook, between myself [normal text] and my token Dominican ladyfriend [italicized], concerning the cover photo of Twid's Facebook profile:

Dude
Lmfao
Lmfao Lmfao

so what

Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao

yeah, and? every single one of those bad motherfuckers will legitimately fuck your shit sideways sixteen times before breakfast, and ask for a refund.

They would fuck me?

yeah, AND you'd be so goddamn pregnant by the time they were done, you'd have to leave in a fucking clown car.
I mean look at that woman in the middle. Just look at that fucking "come get some baby" glare in her eyes. She knows you have nothing to bring to a fight. She'd blow two holes right through you before you ever walked through the door. Shit.

That motherfucker on the right looks almost SURPRISED by the sheer volume of mindblowing fucked you'd be if you started some shit with them.

I'm not scared of them

Idk Wtf is.d20

These fuckers can roll a D20 like yo mama rolls over for the mailman. It's nothing to them. They don't fucking fuck around. They'd take one look at your Level 45 Mage and then drop a god damn boulder out of nowhere on that wussy birthday magician. Because you'd never Save Vs. These Fuckers. There ain't enough sides on a D20 to count that high.

Omg omg omg
You NERF
NERD

Hi five dude
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: El Twid on May 08, 2013, 06:53:27 AM
Quote from: V3X on May 08, 2013, 06:50:40 AM

Dude
Lmfao
Lmfao Lmfao

so what

Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao

They would fuck me?

I'm not scared of them

Idk Wtf is.d20

Omg omg omg
You NERF
NERD

Hi five dude
:mittens:

Nephew Twiddleton

Where do hippies get their adorably wrong ideas from? No seriously, because this one is pretty fucking stupid, even for a hippie:

QuoteYea right!! After 100 years with UN promoting and allowing World to spray highly toxic chemicals upon all the insect Kingdoms, with only a few substance outlawed, now sold for WARFARE ingredients for making chemical bombs.

TRUE PEACE will reign upon Earth when UN and all Governments preach vegetarianism and not The Protein Theory.

Crime, wars - Hardness of Heart, derives from slaughtering eating the flesh of animals. period. We are a species evolving intelligence for? Meat? Bugs?

i always know what's on my table!  it's always a fresh ripe ORGANIC harvest! And it's for, Heart!!

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/u-n-encourages-people-eat-more-insects-004159870.html?bcmt=1368559452317-fa699b82-e51c-499b-8ae4-41d4736a17e1_00004b000000000000000000000000-46b74069-6715-4bfb-b791-ce88004d52c9&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

Cain

It's pretty impressive that the UN has been promoting highly toxic chemicals for 100 years when it was founded in 1945.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2013, 04:45:05 PM
It's pretty impressive that the UN has been promoting highly toxic chemicals for 100 years when it was founded in 1945.

Time travel's a bitch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: El Twid on May 15, 2013, 04:42:06 PM
Where do hippies get their adorably wrong ideas from? No seriously, because this one is pretty fucking stupid, even for a hippie:

QuoteYea right!! After 100 years with UN promoting and allowing World to spray highly toxic chemicals upon all the insect Kingdoms, with only a few substance outlawed, now sold for WARFARE ingredients for making chemical bombs.

TRUE PEACE will reign upon Earth when UN and all Governments preach vegetarianism and not The Protein Theory.

Crime, wars - Hardness of Heart, derives from slaughtering eating the flesh of animals. period. We are a species evolving intelligence for? Meat? Bugs?

i always know what's on my table!  it's always a fresh ripe ORGANIC harvest! And it's for, Heart!!

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/u-n-encourages-people-eat-more-insects-004159870.html?bcmt=1368559452317-fa699b82-e51c-499b-8ae4-41d4736a17e1_00004b000000000000000000000000-46b74069-6715-4bfb-b791-ce88004d52c9&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

One of my theories is that they're all from an alternate universe where that shit is actually true.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 15, 2013, 04:50:45 PM

One of my theories is that they're all from an alternate universe where that shit is actually true.

That... that has a lot of entertainment potential right there.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: El Twid on May 15, 2013, 04:52:18 PM

Ooooh, you're right...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 15, 2013, 04:58:46 PM
Quote from: El Twid on May 15, 2013, 04:52:18 PM

Ooooh, you're right...

Happy, trolly, accidents.  :wink:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Salty

Quote from: Cain on May 15, 2013, 04:45:05 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.