News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 05:15:58 PM
Trix, I'm so sorry all these assholes aren't taking you seriously enough.

lol!
On the contrary, I think too many of you are taking me entirely too seriously.  But it's okay, the whole "one guy says something and his cheerleaders come back him up" clique formula is nothing new.

- trix
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 17, 2011, 05:13:59 PM
No, you see, I'm misinterpreting you on purpose, just to bug you.  It's one of the ways I amuse myself with half-assed trolls.

But you see, it's not even much of a misinterpretation:

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 04:49:45 PM
I wouldn't call it rage though, as I am quite entertained IRL from this thread.  Which is why I am here, so it's working out so far...

Sure, he's doing it for "entertainment," not an "experiment," but that's only because he doesn't have the attention span for science.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

BadBeast

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 04:55:19 PM
Quote from: Eve on June 17, 2011, 05:16:17 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 05:03:20 AM
Quote from: Eve on June 17, 2011, 04:48:01 AM
STOP WANTING SO MUCH ATTENTION EOC, JEEZ.

Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 04:26:57 AM
Every time a noob shows up with a chip on their shoulder and the determination to take someone down a peg or two, it's about Roger. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's starting to give the rest of us a complex, frankly.
So true, Nigel! I mean, what the fuck. I know my rampant emote posts are highly controversial and still I hear nothing about them. Nothing. What is this shit?

Trix, shut the fuck up and go smoke a bowl already.

If it makes you feel any better, almost every single one of your posts throws me into a helpless, apoplectic rage. It's a wonder I don't shit myself every time I see your avatar at the top of a post.

It does make me feel better, thanks!  ..Ahem. I mean, GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGEL I DON'T NEED YOUR STINKING UNDERSTANDING. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A BUNCH OF RUBBER DICKS. MY AVATAR BETTER MAKE YOU SHIT BRICKS! YOU KNOW, BEING THE TWIN OF YOUR AVATAR AND ALL. SHIT. BRICKS. NIGEL!

Incidentally, being an Authority On Dildos and all, I'm finding it a lot harder to use them effectively in my insults.

You and I, Eve, are THE DILDO AUTHORITAYS on this here forum, and nobody better step. YOU ALL HEAR ME?

<a href="http://imgur.com/uqUea" title="Hosted by imgur.com">http://imgur.com/uqUea</a>
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

trix

:eek:
Ok.  That pic is goddamn disturbing.  You win this thread.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 05:32:04 PM

I think you should meet GIGGLES.

Go on.  Last posts by.  Do it. 
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BadBeast

Ok.  That pic is goddamn disturbing.  You win this thread.
Only by default. Giggles hasn't dropped in yet.

ETA: Damn you EoC! Beat me to it.  :lulz: :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

trippinprincezz13

"You guys are missing the point, man! We should all just smoke a bowl then beat up brainwashed idiots with our computers while we eat mushrooms!"

\
           :hippie:

Trust me, I used to do this.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

It even sounds more basic than that: It's an e-prime argument.

trix

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 17, 2011, 05:32:55 PM

I think you should meet GIGGLES.

Go on.  Last posts by.  Do it. 

I did it.  And I hate you.

Excuse me while I go claw my eyes out with the blade from my ceiling fan.
Zen Without Zen Masters

trix

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on June 17, 2011, 05:42:20 PM
"You guys are missing the point, man! We should all just smoke a bowl then beat up brainwashed idiots with our computers while we eat mushrooms!"

\
           :hippie:

Trust me, I used to do this.

Nice summary!  That is exactly what I've been trying to say.  I'm glad that someone finally understands!

And LMNO:  That would depend on how you define "argument".
Zen Without Zen Masters

LMNO

Yes.  And it IS.

[Tocatta and Fuge in D minor, thunder/lightning]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 05:21:14 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 17, 2011, 05:15:58 PM
Trix, I'm so sorry all these assholes aren't taking you seriously enough.

lol!
On the contrary, I think too many of you are taking me entirely too seriously.  But it's okay, the whole "one guy says something and his cheerleaders come back him up" clique formula is nothing new.

- trix

I don't think you understand.  :sad:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

trix

I think I do, but if I do not, please, spell it out for me.
Zen Without Zen Masters

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I see the points of your rant, trix, but I don't really feel it.

I'd almost prefer to read rants where you can tell the writer is about to blow a gasket and gets a bit incoherent.

edit: That said, it has more vim and vigor than my feeble attempt at a rant.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on June 17, 2011, 05:56:34 PM
I think I do, but if I do not, please, spell it out for me.

Everybody in this thread is making fun of themselves, except for you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."