News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

JK Rowling promoting "mystery" project

Started by Cain, June 17, 2011, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

SPOLIER: it's blatantly turning over development of the Potterverse in its entirety to Yudowsky, who will then rule over Fanfiction.net with an iron fist.

QuoteHarry Potter author JK Rowling has launched a website to promote a secretive new project.

The site, pottermore.com, features a holding page with two owls which links to a YouTube page featuring a countdown to a 23 June announcement.

"The owls are gathering... find out why soon," it adds.

Her spokeswoman said the project was "not a new book" and was not "directly related" to the final Potter film which is due out on 15 July.

"We are not saying anything more at the moment," she added.

Producers of fan site The Leaky Cauldron said they had seen a preview of the Pottermore project, describing it as "breathtaking".

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on June 17, 2011, 06:20:13 PM
SPOLIER: it's blatantly turning over development of the Potterverse in its entirety to Yudowsky, who will then rule over Fanfiction.net with an iron fist.

Oh, I wish.

Dysfunctional Cunt

The owls on the page are links to something youtube.  I can't see it from work.

Freeky

Luna

Quote from: Out of Order on June 17, 2011, 07:00:27 PM
The owls on the page are links to something youtube.  I can't see it from work.

The youtube link is just the above mentioned countdown.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Dumbledore isn't dead. He's given up the wizarding world and is now hitting stages across the UK with an all-gay burlesque show.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Juana

:lulz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYs1d3jAdG0&feature=player_embedded
Looks interesting. I think I'll check it out for the extra information we'd be getting. Also, very pretty video.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."