News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

ATTN: ECH. I found an awesome cooking website

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 21, 2011, 06:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I especially recommend the taco recipe: http://www.paulnoll.com/Oregon/Cooking/Casserole/

Now that's Oregon cooking at its finest!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 23, 2011, 08:17:02 PM
Quote10. Add Ketchup
:horrormirth:

Yeah, for a split second you're like "NO. It can't be!" and then you're like  :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But look at how fucking cute that old lady is!

http://www.paulnoll.com/Oregon/Cooking/Casserole/cooking-stuffed-spuds.html

She's goddamn adorable.

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Captain Swampass

I. What. Huh. I am going to make those tacos, I think, then report back. Even with the ketchup :vom: !

East Coast Hustle

They don't even give cooking times or temps. :madbanana:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 24, 2011, 05:09:11 AM

I made an amazing casserole tonight, ECH. It was a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, a bag of frozen green beans, and some skinless chicken thighs. I baked it and served it over rice YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 01:39:23 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 24, 2011, 12:56:27 AM
Linkie to pic borked, Nigel.

Huh, that's strange... it was working earlier.

Seems the site is hotlink-protected. You saw it cause it was already in your browser cache from viewing the original page. Hotlinking it on PD.com seems to be blocked and therefore picture doesn't show up. Solution is to rehost on imageshack or imgur.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 07:10:53 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 24, 2011, 05:09:11 AM

I made an amazing casserole tonight, ECH. It was a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, a bag of frozen green beans, and some skinless chicken thighs. I baked it and served it over rice YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Oh gawd.

The ham & cheese "souffle".

:vom:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 24, 2011, 12:40:32 PM
Quote from: Your Mom on June 24, 2011, 01:39:23 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 24, 2011, 12:56:27 AM
Linkie to pic borked, Nigel.

Huh, that's strange... it was working earlier.

Seems the site is hotlink-protected. You saw it cause it was already in your browser cache from viewing the original page. Hotlinking it on PD.com seems to be blocked and therefore picture doesn't show up. Solution is to rehost on imageshack or imgur.

Fuck it, people can click on the link if they want to see the glory that is TACOS WITH KETCHUP.