News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

what's a fuckstock, anyway?

Started by notathing, June 29, 2011, 07:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

i want to add this word to my lexicon

:boot:

trix

Quote from: Lady Crying Soul on June 29, 2011, 07:49:20 AM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuckstock
Out of those two definitions, I'm going with "dick".  Mainly because the same website defines assprone as gay.  So, my dick is gay.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

Quote from: trix on June 29, 2011, 08:05:10 AM

Out of those two definitions, I'm going with "dick".  Mainly because the same website defines assprone as gay.  So, my dick is gay.

Crap, it just occurred to me how easily a few words of my last post could be taken out of context one day.

But now that I've already mentioned it, it becomes automatically invalid to use!  I hope.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Faust

A fucksock is a sock you keep beside your bed.

Or its another stupid half apologetic swear word that nerds use to qualify what they are saying when they are too afraid to be hostile, see assclown asshat fuckstick and all the other swears that make me cringe with embarrassment when I hear them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

trix

Offtopic, is that smiley fucking a boot with it's BEARD?  that's a strange one.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: trix on June 29, 2011, 08:07:47 AM

Crap, it just occurred to me how easily a few words of my last post could be taken out of context one day.

But now that I've already mentioned it, it becomes automatically invalid to use!  I hope.

You say you're from Wisconsin, but I find it hard to think you a native if you still hope stuff.  It says it on the freaking signs on the highway.

Welcome to Wisconsin
                                                                 Abandon all hope ye who enter
                                                                    Abandon all dope as well
                                                                      It will not get you laid
                                                              We have concealed carry laws now

Hoping HERE on these forums is more like jumping on a grenade you threw yourself just to get attention.  Amusing to some and mostly just retarded.(in the biblical sense)  
If you're gonna rep this state pick up your stones and act like a primate that knows what it's like to walk upright after being totally fucked.

Just my take.  Best of luck with that hope shit, but leave it in the box K? :wink:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Lies

I don't know what a fuckstock *is* exactly, all I know for sure is, it's totally ass prone.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

East Coast Hustle

Jesus.

Just shut up. Lurk more. For like, a year or three. You look like a tool when you try to give a straight answer to something that's an old inside joke.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trix

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 09:01:52 AM

Jesus.

Just shut up. Lurk more. For like, a year or three. You look like a tool when you try to give a straight answer to something that's an old inside joke.

Looked like a legit question to me.  Obviously.

Thing is, I could lurk for years and not get every single inside joke, because there are thousands of threads and it's not reasonably possible to be up on all of them.  I lurk a lot, I get quite a few of the inside jokes, but all of them?  Seriously?
Zen Without Zen Masters

Faust

Quote from: trix on June 29, 2011, 09:28:25 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 09:01:52 AM

Jesus.

Looked like a legit question to me.  Obviously.

Thing is, I could lurk for years and not get every single inside joke, because there are thousands of threads and it's not reasonably possible to be up on all of them.  I lurk a lot, I get quite a few of the inside jokes, but all of them?  Seriously?

Don't worry.
I've been here for years and I still don't get half the in jokes, or I just don't remember them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

All you need to know about fuckstock is that it is assprone.

Cain

Quote from: trix on June 29, 2011, 08:12:08 AM

Offtopic, is that smiley fucking a boot with it's BEARD?  that's a strange one.

No.

That white thing is a kitten, in a boot.

GIGGLES

COME INTO MY OFFICE AND I WILL SHOW YUO!

NO IT'S NOT A JANITOR'S CLOSET. ITS A OFFICE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Isn't it an insult made up by the same troll who gave us "You candle-sniffing fuckfence, go climb a wall of dicks"?

Who may or may not be the guy who also came had the genius line "Why don't you go DRiVE that CAMO TURD FIERO OFF A SHORT CLIFF!? You should take a short walk on a LONG PIER, ASSFACEHOLE!" God I wish I knew that guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 03:03:27 AM
Isn't it an insult made up by the same troll who gave us "You candle-sniffing fuckfence, go climb a wall of dicks"?

Who may or may not be the guy who also came had the genius line "Why don't you go DRiVE that CAMO TURD FIERO OFF A SHORT CLIFF!? You should take a short walk on a LONG PIER, ASSFACEHOLE!" God I wish I knew that guy.

It's an FCism, from back when they still discussed businesses.
Molon Lube