News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Obama apparently OK with Israel killing American citizens

Started by Cain, June 29, 2011, 04:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I'm only surprised that anyone is surprised.

And I'm with the administration and the Israelis on this one. Fuckin' sink 'em.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:34:39 PM
Why is everyone so upset?  Isn't this "change"?  I mean, in the old days, we had to have the Ohio National Guard shoot our hippies for us.  Now we're having it done by professionals.  I, for one, applaud our Dear Leader's commitment to excellence in the field of handling troublemakers.

:lulz:

Dok, cutting right to the funny!

Dysfunctional Cunt

I guess shoot them first and ask questions/take repsonsibilit/pass blame later has worked so well for us all along.....

You're right Dok, it's best to just sit back and accept.

@ Jenne, I just hate that Palin idiot, I cannot bring myself to accept her as having a working brain.  While I'll never say our politicians are moral, they do, at least for the most part, have brains.

Adios

Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on June 29, 2011, 05:39:54 PM
I guess shoot them first and ask questions/take repsonsibilit/pass blame later has worked so well for us all along.....

@ Jenne, I just hate that Palin idiot, I cannot bring myself to accept her as having a working brain.  While I'll never say our politicians are moral, they do, at least for the most part, have brains.

:cn:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 29, 2011, 05:37:34 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:34:39 PM
Why is everyone so upset?  Isn't this "change"?  I mean, in the old days, we had to have the Ohio National Guard shoot our hippies for us.  Now we're having it done by professionals.  I, for one, applaud our Dear Leader's commitment to excellence in the field of handling troublemakers.

:lulz:

Dok, cutting right to the funny!

Looking back on our history, I fail to see how ANYONE can be surprised about shit like this.  Remember learning about the Boston Massacre in school?  The differences between the Boston Massacre and Kent:

1.  In Boston, the crowd really WAS attacking the troops.

2.  More people died at Kent.

3.  The troops in Boston fired in a panicked fashion.  At Kent, they lined up a hundred meters away and volley fired.

4.  The British tried the soldiers that fired on the crowd.  The Ohio National Guard went back to the armory and cleaned their weapons.

5.  The Boston massacre provoked rage among colonists.  The Kent State shootings resulted in parents writing their own children and saying they wished it was them (their own children) that got shot.

America has a 220 year unbroken streak of killing dissenters.  The Whiskey Rebellion, the Pullman strikers, Haymarket, the Bonus Army (google that one for delicious Horrormirth), Kent, the 1968 democratic convention, etc.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

I'm actually more surprised this shit leaks out so quickly.

But I do allow myself a wee bit of disappointment, as well.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:50:24 PM

I imagine that's intentional.  It gets the yahoos on board, and let's everyone else know precisely where they stand.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:44:39 PM
Quote from: Khara on Hiatus.... on June 29, 2011, 05:39:54 PM

Not sure where I said that.

Sorry, I was responding to what I thought you said instead of what you actually said.  My brain is still rattled.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 05:51:33 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2011, 05:50:24 PM

I imagine that's intentional.  It gets the yahoos on board, and let's everyone else know precisely where they stand.

Precisely.  From Greenwald's article:

Jenne

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

OK, disregarding my earlier snarky answer, someone wanna catch me up on what all this is about? I've been WAY out of the loop lately.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Joshua "Tacitus" Trevino always was a barrel of laughs.  I remember HTML Mencken trolling him something terrible on Sadly, No! for, like, five months straight.  Here is an excellent example.

Adios

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on June 29, 2011, 07:06:18 PM
OK, disregarding my earlier snarky answer, someone wanna catch me up on what all this is about? I've been WAY out of the loop lately.
1) Hippies protesting Israels treatment of Palestines

2)Hippies get on boat, go to Israeli waters

3)Pres says kill the fuckers

4)Network news reports on Lindsey Lohan

5) uh...