News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

And Then, Suu, There's The Women

Started by Doktor Howl, July 03, 2011, 07:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Doktor Phox on July 05, 2011, 09:24:28 PM

Sure I do, but you ain't worth the time it takes to type it out. So I ain't gonna. Have fun on the ignore list, fucko.

This is a great argument.  I concede to your genius.  I'm sure I'll do great on your ignore list.  I'll try not to lose sleep over it.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on July 05, 2011, 09:24:28 PM

Sure I do, but you ain't worth the time it takes to type it out. So I ain't gonna. Have fun on the ignore list, fucko.

This is a great argument.  I concede to your genius.  I'm sure I'll do great on your ignore list.  I'll try not to lose sleep over it.

And your argument seems to be that all men are sociopaths.

Nice.
Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Khara on July 05, 2011, 09:11:51 PM
So a good dick sucking will get you anything you want with a man?  

Also this isn't true.  I said that was a good way to help attract a man.  I never said it would get you anything, but it does help open the doorways that might have otherwise been closed.

Here's a fun fact:  Men are stupid when they have erections because powering their dick is hard... (groan)
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:30:25 PM

Also this isn't true.  I said that was a good way to help attract a man.  I never said it would get you anything, but it does help open the doorways that might have otherwise been closed.

Here's a fun fact:  Men are stupid when they have erections because powering their dick is hard... (groan)

Speak for yourself, asshole.  Seriously.
Molon Lube

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 09:29:53 PM

And your argument seems to be that all men are sociopaths.

Nice.

I'm not trying to implicate that at all.  Sexuality, however, does have a base primal impulse and that makes it easy to manipulate.  

This is why sexual communication is done 99.9% with body language and the words are almost completely ineffective, unlike normal social communication, or dry scientific communication.

Salty

No no no. He's laying it down for us, Dok. Starting with the basics and maybe, just maybe, if we pay attention and study we'll get to the advanced part (which I'm hoping is a detailed analysis on giving pleasure to one's blowjob/cooking/arm jewelry machine).

I am RAPT.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 05, 2011, 09:31:23 PM

Exceptions were granted from post 1.  Annecdotal evidence is allowed to take precedence at any point the reader wishes.  

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:33:22 PM
I'm not trying to implicate that at all.  

Yes, you fucking are.  We all "manufacture emotions"?

You're a fucking idiot.  And maybe a bit of a psycho.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Yeah, AKK's got it.

If a woman can't attract a man, it's her fault.  She just needs to suck some dick, be ready with his slippers and a cocktail when he gets home, and make sure those steaks are cooked a proper medium rare.

Simple.  Now get on it, subservient PD bitches!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 09:34:40 PM

Exceptions were granted from post 1.  Annecdotal evidence is allowed to take precedence at any point the reader wishes.  

Link to a peer-reviewed study or YOU are the fucking exception, you asshole.
Molon Lube

Suu

FACT:

DF DOESN'T LIKE BJS
DF IS STILL A DOUCHEBAG

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

I'd rather he not even do that, Dok. In my professional opinion, he needs to be put into a wine press.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 05, 2011, 09:35:06 PM
Yeah, AKK's got it.

If a woman can't attract a man, it's her fault.  She just needs to suck some dick, be ready with his slippers and a cocktail when he gets home, and make sure those steaks are cooked a proper medium rare.

Simple.  Now get on it, subservient PD bitches!

WHY DOESN'T AKK HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

This is the question of the century.  It's fucking bewildering.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 05, 2011, 09:36:02 PM
FACT:

DF DOESN'T LIKE BJS
DF IS STILL A DOUCHEBAG

Bullshit. Every man likes BJs. Fact. YYou just aren't good enough at sucking dick. It's you, not him. Men are simple. So it must be you.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ambassador KLOK KAOS on July 05, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 05, 2011, 08:52:12 PM
That's revolting, and I don't think the men you know are anything like the men I know.

This is quite possible.  The fact that you're revolted though makes me question WHY that is.  I probably shouldn't go down this road though.  I get the feeling you'll get offended eventually and I'm not in that market in this particular circumstance.

Because the scenario I mentioned was in being the friend who fell in love, and the feeling wasn't mutual even though the guys it's happened with were close friends and we are very compatible. You essentially just suggested that I get a good friend drunk and suck his dick in order to get him to become romantically interested in me. There are so many flaws in that idea, STARTING WITH CONSENT, that I don't even know where to begin. If the man has already said no, going for his zipper becomes sexual assault.

Also, getting a guy drunk and sucking his dick to INITIATE a relationship is... pathetic. Gross. Trashy.

That may be how you roll, but it sure isn't how I roll.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."