News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED MICHELLE BACHMANN APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, July 18, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Holy fuck.

QuoteBachmann: "Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves," ...Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat."

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-orlando/michele-bachmann-wants-the-unemployed-to-stop-eating
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: Luna on November 07, 2011, 10:23:24 PM
Holy fuck.

QuoteBachmann: “Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves,” ...Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.”

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-orlando/michele-bachmann-wants-the-unemployed-to-stop-eating

Ah yes, the Christian elite.

Their "WWJD" is not subject to discrimination, of course.  :lulz:  Assholes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on November 07, 2011, 10:23:24 PM
Holy fuck.

QuoteBachmann: "Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves," ...Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat."

Anyone explain to this dimwit that people WANT to work, but there aren't any FUCKING JOBS because her pals shipped them all overseas?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Precious Moments Zalgo

If they really wanted to work, they would start businesses.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on November 08, 2011, 06:11:21 PM

Or relocate, or other things that require money that you don't have if you're unemployed.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

No, see, she's advocating Ghandi style hunger striking for social justice.  She's just misunderstood.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

PopeTom

If they really wanted to work they would all go to Georgia to pick crops for farmers for $60 a day.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

Or relocate, or other things that require money that you don't have if you're unemployed.   :lulz:

That's always been one of my favorites... "They should just move to where there are jobs"

Because (even if you assume for a moment that this mythical land of jobs exists within our borders) it doesn't cost ANY money to relocate! Let alone lots of it!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

CorbeauEtRenard

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 06:40:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 08, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

That's always been one of my favorites... "They should just move to where there are jobs"

Because (even if you assume for a moment that this mythical land of jobs exists within our borders) it doesn't cost ANY money to relocate! Let alone lots of it!

Furthermore, if thousands upon thousands of unemployed people and their families show up in a place that's got 100 extra jobs to go around, that won't cause ANY new problems at all. Nope.
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

PopeTom

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2011, 06:40:42 PM

SOLUTION:

All the people who are still collecting unemployment spend that money to move to the magical land of jobs.

All the people out of work and out of UE benefits get jobs as movers.

Once all the moving work is done the now unemployed movers can get back on unemployment.

NEW AMERICAN ECONOMIC REVOLUTION!!!!!!!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Luna

I swear, the woman HAS to be a shill, planted to make the rest of the candidates look sane.

QuoteMichele Bachmann thinks America blew it by extending a safety net to millions of Americans under President Johnson's "Great Society." Her solution? Model the economy after communist China.
"The 'Great Society' has not worked and it's put us into the modern welfare state," she said. "If you look at China, they don't have food stamps. If you look at China, they're in a very different situation. They save for their own retirement security...They don't have the modern welfare state and China's growing. And so what I would do is look at the programs that LBJ gave us with the Great Society and they'd be gone."

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/bachmann-america-should-be-more-like-china.php

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

"What I'm saying is, look at Chinese culture.  China has adopted Confucianism, and their economy is growing.  And so what I would do is look at the morality Jesus Christ gave us and it'd be gone".

It makes just as much sense.

Cainad (dec.)

"What I'm saying is, look at Chinese medicine.  China has adopted acupuncture and herbal medicines, and their economy is growing.  And so what I would do is look at modern, expensive medical science and it'd be gone."

This is great; we can learn so much from China, and ANYTHING we adopt from them will make our economy grow!