News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED MICHELLE BACHMANN APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Doktor Howl, July 18, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Gop wants to cut funding which makes schools worse which is the real cause of people becoming retarded (and more likely to vote for people who are plainly off their rockers.)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Blogger explains to Bachmann, in small words, that you can not have an abortion if you are not actually pregnant...

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2011/09/13/memo-michele-bachman-cant-have-abortion-pregnant
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Luna on September 14, 2011, 10:15:24 PM
Blogger explains to Bachmann, in small words, that you can not have an abortion if you are not actually pregnant...

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2011/09/13/memo-michele-bachman-cant-have-abortion-pregnant
Things like this are why I'm not convinced when people call themselves "pro-life". Things like cheap/free birth control, emergency contraceptives, and comprehensive sex education have been proven time and time again to reduce the number of abortions. Yet these people are opposed to every single one of them. They aren't interested in reducing the number of abortions. Their real motives are to control women and punish them for having dirty dirty sex. They are happy with high teen pregnancy rates and super high STD rates in the South. As long as the sluts suffer, who cares what happens to them?

:evilmad:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 15, 2011, 06:55:25 AM
Quote from: Luna on September 14, 2011, 10:15:24 PM

Things like this are why I'm not convinced when people call themselves "pro-life". Things like cheap/free birth control, emergency contraceptives, and comprehensive sex education have been proven time and time again to reduce the number of abortions. Yet these people are opposed to every single one of them. They aren't interested in reducing the number of abortions. Their real motives are to control women and punish them for having dirty dirty sex. They are happy with high teen pregnancy rates and super high STD rates in the South. As long as the sluts suffer, who cares what happens to them?

:evilmad:

Youre assuming far too much intelligence in these people. Abstinence works 169% of the time because if it didnt, why would Jesus endorse it?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Iason Ouabache

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/217149/20110920/michele-bachmann-food-regulations-food-safety-department-of-agriculture.htm

QuoteDuring a visit to a meatpacking plant in Des Moines, Iowa, Bachmann called for an end to food safety regulations that keep food safe for human consumption. Bachmann told reporters that food regulations hurt job growth and that they're "overkill."

"That's part of the problem, the overkill," Bachmann told reporters during an appearance at a family-run meatpacking plant in Des Moines, Iowa. "And when they make it complicated, they make it expensive and so then you can no longer stay in business."

What could possibly go wrong?  :asshat:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 21, 2011, 10:30:37 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/217149/20110920/michele-bachmann-food-regulations-food-safety-department-of-agriculture.htm

QuoteDuring a visit to a meatpacking plant in Des Moines, Iowa, Bachmann called for an end to food safety regulations that keep food safe for human consumption. Bachmann told reporters that food regulations hurt job growth and that they're "overkill."

"That's part of the problem, the overkill," Bachmann told reporters during an appearance at a family-run meatpacking plant in Des Moines, Iowa. "And when they make it complicated, they make it expensive and so then you can no longer stay in business."

What could possibly go wrong?  :asshat:

And yet the packing plant IS in business.

And this sort of deregulation bullshit worked SO well in our banks, why NOT try it with our food?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Jenne

I think Upton Sinclair-type expository on this type of thing, unfortunately, just goes WAAAAY over the intended mark.  The Onion, after all, only ends up preaching to the choir.  I'm thinking some SERIOUS badwrong shit has to happen before this pendulum swing into BEYOND ASSHOLE ever goes the other way.

Cain

Doubleplus-good irony:  wasn't Michelle Bachmann one of the Republicans screeching about how the Chinese were going to make all American children into retards by putting lead in childrens toys and making substandard food and so on?  There was a big flap about that in 2008, as I recall.

Luna

Of COURSE, she did.

QuoteRepublican presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) proposed a bill on Thursday that would force women in the early stages of pregnancy to have a physically invasive and medically unnecessary ultrasound procedure before they can legally consent to having an abortion.

The "Heartbeat Informed Consent Act" requires doctors to make the fetal heartbeat visible and audible to the woman prior to the abortion procedure and to describe the ultrasound image to her in detail, even if she prefers not to hear about it. If the woman is between four and five weeks pregnant, the doctor has to perform a "transvaginal ultrasound" in order to hear the heartbeat, which involves a probe and can be physically uncomfortable for the woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/michele-bachmann-abortion-mandatory-ultrasounds_n_1000561.html?1318018082&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

kingyak

Quote from: Luna on October 09, 2011, 01:02:34 AM
Of COURSE, she did.

QuoteRepublican presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) proposed a bill on Thursday that would force women in the early stages of pregnancy to have a physically invasive and medically unnecessary ultrasound procedure before they can legally consent to having an abortion.

The "Heartbeat Informed Consent Act" requires doctors to make the fetal heartbeat visible and audible to the woman prior to the abortion procedure and to describe the ultrasound image to her in detail, even if she prefers not to hear about it. If the woman is between four and five weeks pregnant, the doctor has to perform a "transvaginal ultrasound" in order to hear the heartbeat, which involves a probe and can be physically uncomfortable for the woman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/michele-bachmann-abortion-mandatory-ultrasounds_n_1000561.html?1318018082&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

The Kentucky senate passed one of these earlier this year (fortunately the House voted it down). We called it the "Fetal Seance Bill."
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Luna

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

rong

Quote from: kingyak on October 09, 2011, 04:53:40 AM
The Kentucky senate passed one of these earlier this year (fortunately the House voted it down). We called it the "Fetal Seance Bill."

i misread that as Fecal Seance Bill.  the associated imagery inside my brains was funnay.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"