News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

I just lost a friend to Teh Sekrit.

Started by Bruno, July 23, 2011, 06:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Also, Schpongle and DMT.

I mean, I still know where he is physically, and we're still friends and all, but, well, you know what I mean.

He told me he knew he was going to walk on water some day. :magick:
Formerly something else...

Cain

No, you made your friend lose himself to Teh Sekgrit, by concentrating on it really, really hard.

Telarus

Quote from: Cain on July 23, 2011, 07:09:18 PM
No, you made your friend lose himself to Teh Sekgrit, by concentrating on it really, really hard.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on July 23, 2011, 07:09:18 PM
Unfortunately, I failed to predict this now obvious outcome.

He's kind of always been "That Guy".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 23, 2011, 06:57:50 PM
Also, Schpongle and DMT.

I mean, I still know where he is physically, and we're still friends and all, but, well, you know what I mean.

You're gonna have to put him down, like a dog.

Don't worry, it isn't murder.  He's already gone.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Don't they have vaccines for this sort of thing yet?

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 09:59:43 PM

Yes, however, most flinch at the method with which it must be administered.

People hesitate to kick their friends in the taint that hard, for some reason.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bruno

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on July 23, 2011, 09:59:43 PM

I'mma buy him a copy of 'Bright-sided: How the Relentless Promotion of Positive Thinking Has Undermined America'. See if that helps.

QuoteEhrenreich found when she was diagnosed with breast cancer that a cult of optimism pervaded articles and books about the disease that made her feel isolated instead of supported. "No one among the bloggers and book writers seemed to share my sense of outrage over the disease and the available treatments," she writes in a chapter ironically called "Smile or Die: The Bright Side of Cancer." "What causes it and why is it so common, especially in industrialized societies? Why don't we have treatments that distinguish between different forms of breast cancer or between cancer cells and normal dividing cells?"

Instead of finding answers, Ehrenreich kept coming across articles by women who claimed that they owed their survival to a "positive attitude" – even though the death rate from breast cancer has changed little since the 1930s and there is no consistent evidence that staying upbeat extends the life of those who have the disease, though it may have many other benefits. She also found that "positive thinking" can exact a terrible price in self-blame if a cancer defies treatment. As the oncology nurse Cynthia Rittenberg has written, the pressure to think positively is "an additional burden to an already devastated patient."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 09:54:24 PM
Also, Schpongle and DMT.

Can't.

Need him as a reference on application forms.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on July 24, 2011, 12:23:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2011, 09:54:24 PM
Also, Schpongle and DMT.

Can't.

Need him as a reference on application forms.

Um.

Think about that for a moment.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 23, 2011, 10:49:45 PM
What's wrong with Shpongle???

Nothing, I guess. As with DMT. I went to visit him, and it was all about The Secret, Shpongle and DMT.

It just sounds like some kind of Trifecta, doesn't it?