News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Punk as fuck!

Started by BadBeast, August 30, 2011, 06:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on August 31, 2011, 05:25:54 AM
Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:56:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:39:15 PM
Hey Charley
:D

Dok seems quiet tonight...cat got his tongue or what?

Just a bit busy at work1.  Did you have something to say, or were you just here to brag about how your "avvie" is somehow offensive?  Anything of substance, or just more monkey howling?

1  It's this thing some of us have to do, on occasion.

See? Punk as fuck

:evil:

... How the hell is that "Punk as fuck"?  :|
Apparently, in Upside Down Land "punk" is a synonym for "lame". Then again, we recently (re)discovered that people from Upside Down Land are as unaware of reading comprehension as they are of tomahawks.

@OP: Gotta go with Dok. Dead Milkmen are punk as fuck.

Phox,
Punk Rock Girl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on August 31, 2011, 05:25:54 AM
Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:56:37 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2011, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: Eartha-ly Delights on August 30, 2011, 09:39:15 PM
Hey Charley
:D

Dok seems quiet tonight...cat got his tongue or what?

Just a bit busy at work1.  Did you have something to say, or were you just here to brag about how your "avvie" is somehow offensive?  Anything of substance, or just more monkey howling?

1  It's this thing some of us have to do, on occasion.

See? Punk as fuck

:evil:

... How the hell is that "Punk as fuck"?  :|

It's what I used to be, back in the year dot.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: BadBeast on August 30, 2011, 06:29:42 PM
"Punk as Fuck" means having, and nurturing the kind of the attitude and neckiness that will you lie, wheedle and indulge your capacity for bullshitting, by applying as earnestly as you can, to join the Special Constabulary. Then running with it to see how far through the process you can get before you
A/ Can no longer keep a straight face, or
B/ Get ejected from their premises for being a "clever cunt" or
C/ Fail to resist the instinctual impulse to spike their coffee machine with LSD, mixed with super-strength Laxatives.

If, by some implausible combination of apparent credibility, feigned enthusiasm, and/or an unbelievably slack selection process, they say "Welcome to the Team, Special Constable BadBeast, you start on Monday" You need to give the fuckers both barrels, right away, with something like "Fuck that, you gullible cunt, do you seriously think I could ever go through this application process for any reason other than the satisfaction of telling you, at this point, that I'd rather eat my own shit than put that Uniform on"?
Scornful mocking laughter goes down well at moments like this too, (as does taking a dump in the kettle before you walk out)
The ensuing levels of butthurt might even get you charged under section 3 of the "Making Plod look stupider" Act, but in the immortal words of some Wise old 'orrible Punker from back in the day, "So what? So what? So what, so what, you boring little cunts!"

Green Day are not Punk. The Sex Pistols never were. (They were just a boy band)  The Dead Kennedys are Punk, as were the Ramones.
Crass were Punk,  Billy Idol is not. The Clash were Punk, Toyah Wilcox wasn't. The Anti-Nowhere League were Punk, Megadeth are not.   
Jerry Sadovicz is Punk, Jerry Springer whilst funny, is not. Rock and Roll is Punk with Edwardian Frock coats and DA hair. Punk is never having to say you're sorry.
New Wave was just sorry.

So what is Punk as fuck, to you?   

I've been stewing over this for a bit now, and I still can't think of anything to add.  You nailed it down perfectly, BB.  :mittens:

Cain

What kinds of spices and flavourings do punks use in their curry?

Adios

Quote from: Cain on August 31, 2011, 04:08:54 PM

Blood and urine.

Freeky

Essence of Emril Lagasse?

Triple Zero

Depends on whether it's from the Northern coastal regions or the Southern ice plains of India.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 31, 2011, 07:15:01 PM

Depends on whether it's from the Northern coastal regions or the Southern ice plains of India.

FATALITY.

TRIPLE ZERO WINS.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
  :mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Punk as fuck is what my boyfriend insisted I was when I was 22, because it broke his little punk rock heart to accept that he did not have a punk rock girlfriend. In rebellion, I painted "GEEK AS FUCK" on the back of my motorcycle jacket.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

I submit to this list of punk: NOFX. Yea or nay, ye unwashed heathens?

Freeky

They're the ones who had a television show to find their next singer, right?  Like an American Idol type show?

If that's them, I'm really going to have to say "no."

Phox

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 31, 2011, 11:47:32 PM
They're the ones who had a television show to find their next singer, right?  Like an American Idol type show?

If that's them, I'm really going to have to say "no."
... no. You are thinking of INXS.