News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

MORE BIJIJOO CONTROVERSY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 02, 2011, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

I was wondering about that :) (though not sure if he'd sell it or give it away)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 13, 2012, 06:59:11 PM
B asked Dan if he would like to have the painting, and Dan's response was enthusiastic. As, indeed, it should be!

He can still sell prints.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on January 14, 2012, 03:31:46 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 13, 2012, 06:59:11 PM

He can still sell prints.

I should remind him to make sure he has a super-high-res pic before sending it off. I think the pics he has right now are good up to 11x14.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

That's brilliant. I want your friend.

The Good Reverend Roger

Request:

Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton having lizard sex.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2012, 09:44:41 PM
Request:

Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton having lizard sex.

You should post that request on his FB page, I bet he'd be amused. http://www.facebook.com/bijijooo

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
Awww, he painted the cutest self-portrait! Also, inexplicably, he borrowed my teapot for this painting.

This is an utterly fantastic picture.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I really love that one. The bee is adorable (as is b!).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Cain

Reading some of the comments on Balloon-Juice remind me why I hate that place so much.

Commenter #1: this is the most important piece of modern art ever made.

Aspie Commenter #2: I have a degree in art history from ITT University, and I demand you back up your claim forthwith, or be subject to artistic scorn.  Also, I cannot recognize hyperbole.

It's good he got exposure there though, for all its idiocy, BJ gets a lot of hits.  Like Youtube, whom its comments section increasingly resembles.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I really like that one.

Also glad to see Bijijoo getting well deserved props.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A