News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

say im sorry, yatto

Started by the last yatto, September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

PrincipiaDiscordia's next Troll-Model
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's a little too much like putting them in a ghetto for my tastes. And it just encourages them because they think they have an audience.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

Quote from: Nigel on September 06, 2011, 12:07:13 AM
It's a little too much like putting them in a ghetto for my tastes. And it just encourages them because they think they have an audience.

Half the point is to do it 'cause it's degrading. Fair enough, on the latter point, but who cares if they're encouraged if they can't do anything with it outside of that subforum?

BadBeast

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 05, 2011, 11:31:22 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on September 05, 2011, 11:29:05 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on September 05, 2011, 11:21:07 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on September 05, 2011, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on September 05, 2011, 11:04:24 PM
I suggest:

1) Create a new subforum called The Zoo.
2) Unban all banned people, but restrict their access to The Zoo only.
3) Let the swamp fester, observe and enjoy. FOR SCIENCE.
Like a kind of "Big Brother"?  We give them bullshit tasks to complete, with disproportionate, but entertaining  punishments when they don't complete them? Then ban them all again, one by one!

I was thinking more like let the ecosystem develop naturally.
If only user accounts could reproduce like organisms! Oh, this gives me Wonderful Horrible Ideas!
Does it involve some kind of "virtual womb" thread?

Whoa! A communal womb? Like a Queen Bee?

In any case, I revise my idea with your idea. There should be The Zoo, for unguided activity, and The Lab, for your ...ahem... guided activity.

eta: To be honest, I don't think most of them would go along with the prodding, though. Ultimately I think The Zoo keeps it simple and quite amusing enough.
The Zoo sounds all good. And much less threatening than the DNA reshuffling project I'd started considering for a moment. there.

There's always extraordinary rendition for quietly exploring the possibilities ofthe 'womb' thing.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Luna

If I want to see the monkeys fling shit, I'll go to the zoo, I don't need to keep them in my basement.  (The rumors regarding what Richter keeps in his basement are blatantly untrue.  Really.  You don't have to go down there to check.  In fact, I recommend that you don't...)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2011, 12:20:44 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 06, 2011, 12:07:13 AM

Half the point is to do it 'cause it's degrading. Fair enough, on the latter point, but who cares if they're encouraged if they can't do anything with it outside of that subforum?

I just like to think I'm better than the people who do those kinds of things, is all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

I didn't really think anyone was being serious--besides we talked variations on this concept several times before and dismissed it for, among other things, the reasons Nigel gave.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

It was an honest suggestion from me.
Thinking about it more, it probably would not be very amusing, since it's just putting a bunch of annoying people in a room to be annoying among themselves (and it would annoy to observe annoying things) and fuck now "annoy" is a gibberish word...

Doktor Howl

I'd rather burn the forum down than turn into TCC.

If he's unbanned, he's unbanned.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 05, 2011, 10:56:05 PM
If I unban AKK, you'll know I've been into Dok's cactus stash. :lulz:

Stay out of that shit.  I need it for Holy BusinessTM, as opposed to the base drug-swilling that you heathens would use it for.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2011, 01:44:52 AM

Stay out of that shit.  I need it for Holy BusinessTM, as opposed to the base drug-swilling that you heathens would use it for.

I'ma find your stash one day, Dok.

One day.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on September 06, 2011, 02:09:00 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 06, 2011, 01:44:52 AM

I'ma find your stash one day, Dok.

One day.

I'll leave you a map when I croak.
Molon Lube

Epimetheus

:aaa:

Uh, hey Freeky...y'know...we never really got to know each other, but I really think we could be good friends!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 06, 2011, 02:38:21 AM
:aaa:

Uh, hey Freeky...y'know...we never really got to know each other, but I really think we could be good friends!

None of you will survive FOLLOWING the map, of course.

Goonies II:  The search for Dok's stash.
Molon Lube