News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

say im sorry, yatto

Started by the last yatto, September 05, 2011, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert De Naro

bump for peanut gallery consideration

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Permanent time out?

Who the hell was that anyway?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 28, 2012, 11:41:12 PM
Permanent time out?

Proxy server, knows WAY too much about the board.

Guess.

Either poptard or one of Eartha's crew.  Either way, 20 bumped threads in 2 hours?  It's just another form of flooding.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yeah. Dont blame you. The name made me think it was narot but its a rather irritating thing to do that someone might do while wasted and i think its lunch time in hawaii.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 28, 2012, 11:46:10 PM
Yeah. Dont blame you. The name made me think it was narot but its a rather irritating thing to do that someone might do while wasted and i think its lunch time in hawaii.

Doesn't matter.  He made two posts and then started flooding.  I PM'd the other admins about what I was doing, after observing it for a couple of hours.  If they want to reverse my action, they can do so.  No butthurt involved.

Normally, I'd take the time to discuss it, but I was the only admin here and the flooding was on-going.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey i would too if i was still moderating a forum ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

He's just logged on with another proxy account.

:lulz:

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2012, 11:48:13 PM

Doesn't matter.  He made two posts and then started flooding.  I PM'd the other admins about what I was doing, after observing it for a couple of hours.  If they want to reverse my action, they can do so.  No butthurt involved.

Normally, I'd take the time to discuss it, but I was the only admin here and the flooding was on-going.

Thanks for that. It was annoying as shit, and obviously carefully considered.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on June 28, 2012, 11:52:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2012, 11:48:13 PM

Thanks for that. It was annoying as shit, and obviously carefully considered.

No problem...The trick here, though, is not to get trigger happy.  Which is what the spag wants.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 28, 2012, 11:42:34 PM
Permanent time out?

Guess.

Either poptard or one of Eartha's crew.  Either way, 20 bumped threads in 2 hours?  It's just another form of flooding.

Eartha doesn't have a "crew". She has a collection of butthurt walking wounded with psych issues.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 29, 2012, 12:24:47 AM
Permanent time out?

Guess.

Eartha doesn't have a "crew". She has a collection of butthurt walking wounded with psych issues.

Which is, technically, still a crew.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 02:53:48 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 29, 2012, 12:24:47 AM
Permanent time out?

Guess.

Which is, technically, still a crew.

Yeah, like some of those loser gangs from "The Warriors".  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division