News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

ATTN: Ms. Space/Time

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, September 08, 2011, 03:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Full disclosure: I stole the disclaimer from Susan Hewitt and Edward Subitzky to buttress my lame joke in the OP.

I can't take full credit for the funny. However, I don't think they would give a subatomic fuck if people printed them out and stuck them on real products. I think they'd be delighted.

Here's a link to their original work, titled A Call for More Scientific Truth in Product Warning Labels.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A