Started by the last yatto, September 08, 2011, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: MC McAwesome on September 16, 2011, 09:17:38 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 16, 2011, 09:01:47 PM

Oh, well OK. I'm on board with that.

Marlo is a punk.

Long live Avon Barksdale.

The realest african american in Bodymore Murderland.

IF THE MOCKINGBIRDS COULD SING LIKE YOU
THEY'D SING MUCH BETTER THAN THEY DO
BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT A NEW KIND OF LOVE
TO ME
\
:hosrie:
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

it's a little bit inspirational to see one dude do so much cool stuff

it makes me want to assemble a montage of vanity images.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2011, 09:35:58 PM
it's a little bit inspirational to see one dude do so much cool stuff

it makes me want to assemble a montage of vanity images.

It occurs to me that you never see Putin and Faust in a pic together.

Hmmm.
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 09:33:59 PM
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT MAN CANNOT DO?

Shoot a whale with a crossbow?

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15707160

oh shit.

QuoteWhen questioned about the risk, he said: "Living in general is dangerous."

In April he attached a satellite-tracking collar on a tranquilised polar bear.

He has also shot a Siberian tiger with a tranquiliser gun and released leopards into a wildlife sanctuary.

This latest PR activity fuels his image [n] as healthy, active and brave ahead of presidential elections in 2012[/b] when it is rumoured he may return and serve a third term as Russia's President.

Wow Russian elections are grueling
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: MC McAwesome on September 16, 2011, 09:17:38 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 16, 2011, 09:01:47 PM

Oh, well OK. I'm on board with that.

Marlo is a punk.

Long live Avon Barksdale.

The realest african american in Bodymore Murderland.

Yes, well, the fact that you'd pick the losing horse really says all we need to know about you, doesn't it? :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Also, I have a huge platonic man-crush on Vladimir Putin.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

That's the one where they forgot to put in Putin.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Thurnez Isa

It's because as soon as he entered the photo the girl swooned and fainted
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Aucoq

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 16, 2011, 06:41:20 PMDamnit, that'll teach me acknowledging her passive-aggressive Eeyore style self-pity.

I actually have nothing to do with this and didn't need to stick my nose in it, but I really hate Eeyore as a character ever since I read that story about the forest animals throwing him a birthday party because Eeyore whined that he never got one, and then Eeyore ruined the entire party (I forgot how) because he saw them having fun without him on his birthday (cause they were preparing his party ffs) and then there was no party and everyone was sad, and Eeyore felt especially sorry for himself (and only himself) because things never went his way. And the forest animals tried to cheer him up but it wouldn't work because the day was ruined now anyway and he just wanted to be alone and feel sad. And then everyone was extra sad because obviously it was their fault Eeyore was sad now. Etc etc etc.

Wow, I had no idea Eeyore was such an asshole.  But it makes sense.  I never did like him... Or his spiritual successor, Brad Garrett from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Oh, and fun fact:  That first Putin picture of him on horseback wearing the fur was my computer's background for months.  I had to do a double-take when I saw it on here. :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cain

Speaking of the Russian elections:

http://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2011/04/07/2012-the-apocalyptic-return-of-russian-political-humour/

QuotePresident Medvedev 'outs' Vladimir Putin's sexuality before attacking the Prime Minister's plane with a sub-machine gun, but it's the more improbable sight of John Cusack savouring Putin's rendition of Blueberry Hill that finally gives away the fictional nature of Russia's most talked-about election video.