News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Rant 69.5_Chaotic Sexual Acts

Started by St. Spew, KFC, September 28, 2004, 06:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: Freakazoid!
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCYeah. It's special hippie dialect from the early seventies, or so I'm told.

Ia! Ia!  Sixteen Letter Word for the Black Goat with a Thousand Young!  Ia!  Ia!

YOU WON'T BE SAYIN THAT WHEN SENIOR GOAT AND HIS THOUSAND YOUNG ARE HUMPING THEIR WAY THROUGH YOUR INTESTINES!

No, I'll be saying:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCYeah. It's special hippie dialect from the early seventies, or so I'm told.

Ia! Ia!  Sixteen Letter Word for the Black Goat with a Thousand Young!  Ia!  Ia!

YOU WON'T BE SAYIN THAT WHEN SENIOR GOAT AND HIS THOUSAND YOUNG ARE HUMPING THEIR WAY THROUGH YOUR INTESTINES!

No, I'll be saying:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.  Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Yuck! But I guess that is an accurate phonetic rendition of the sounds you'd make.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"