News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

the law

Started by rong, September 16, 2011, 10:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Ate we required, by law, to be human? I mean, what if I were an animal? Would that be legal?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is there suddenly something wrong with you?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ah, you are drunk/stoned. Understood.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Dude.  Post some good shit already.  This sucks balls.

Triple Zero

Quote from: rong on September 16, 2011, 10:49:24 PM
Ate we required, by law, to be human? I mean, what if I were an animal? Would that be legal?

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 17, 2011, 03:56:21 AM

:lulz: + :mittens:

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on September 17, 2011, 04:05:02 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 17, 2011, 03:56:21 AM

:lulz: + :mittens:

I get a bit het up with a bit of wine.

the last yatto

Some reason I hear Judge Dredd reading the topic
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: rong on September 16, 2011, 10:49:24 PM

Not sure FDA has a say over what goes in dog food
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit