News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

7-year aniversary.

Started by Kai, October 05, 2011, 05:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

October 4th, 2004. Thats the date I joined here under my first user name. I concluded several years back that you people were the greatest influence on my life post highschool, no reservations. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you bunch. I may not have started down the road of internet addiction either, but that's a small price to pay for Slack Enlightenment, for knowing about my cosmic schmuck. You made me into a writer, an informed citizen of the cosmos. I've had religious epiphanies, both in favor of and against religion (go check out my stuff on Emergence, In those days, and The Process of Sustaining, for example). I went insane, and after the haze of 2008 you welcomed me back. I found close friends and lovers here. I made connections with people that lead me to figuring out what the hell I wanted to do with my life. I've seen shit I can't unsee, and I think I'm okay with that.

So, cheers! Here's to 7 more years.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Pæs

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

Cramulus

also FUCK YOU KAI

Awww we love you too Kai!

I think I got the order backwards but that's fine

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Happy anniversary and fuck you, Kai!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 06:15:38 PM
<3 Fuck you, Kai!

SHE WILL, TOO!  WITH SOMETHING THAT HAS A PULL STARTER!  SHE'S A MONSTER!  THE MALE POPULATION IN TUCSON IS PLUMMETING! SEND HELP!
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:17:57 PM
<3 Fuck you, Kai!

SHE WILL, TOO!  WITH SOMETHING THAT HAS A PULL STARTER!  SHE'S A MONSTER!  THE MALE POPULATION IN TUCSON IS PLUMMETING! SEND HELP!

Shh, shh shh shh shh...

And also, nobody should be alarmed if Dok should happen to not post for a couple days.  I expect his work will keep him very busy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 06:20:54 PM
<3 Fuck you, Kai!

SHE WILL, TOO!  WITH SOMETHING THAT HAS A PULL STARTER!  SHE'S A MONSTER!  THE MALE POPULATION IN TUCSON IS PLUMMETING! SEND HELP!

Shh, shh shh shh shh...

And also, nobody should be alarmed if Dok should happen to not post for a couple days.  I expect his work will keep him very busy.

SHE SHAGS PEOPLE UNTIL THEY EXPLODE!  SOMEONE DO SOMETH
Molon Lube

Jenne

<3 and hugs--I'm lucky I got to meet you.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2011, 06:24:13 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on October 05, 2011, 06:20:54 PM
<3 Fuck you, Kai!

Shh, shh shh shh shh...

SHE SHAGS PEOPLE UNTIL THEY EXPLODE!  SOMEONE DO SOMETH

There.  Much better. :)

Kai

Quote from: Jenne on October 05, 2011, 06:41:41 PM
<3 and hugs--I'm lucky I got to meet you.

I started actually using the soap you gave me when we went to the olive oil tasting bar, and I have to say I'm addicted. I'm going to have to buy another bar online when this one runs out. :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish