News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I posted:

QuoteI don't know anything about it... maybe they left them so he wouldn't have to go through a hormone disruption right after a stressful surgery?

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your cat's penis.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Com on, guys!  I can't access that site at work.  You gotta back her up!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 20, 2011, 08:47:37 PM
Com on, guys!  I can't access that site at work.  You gotta back her up!

Eh, I'll check in later.

Cramulus

HAH! They didn't ban my IP, only my username. IN AND POSTED.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh dear. Either they are banzoring me or teh page is just taking forever to load.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't seem to get onto any other websites. :(

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BadBeast

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder just how well this would go over on the Spiritual Cauldron?