News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's penis

Started by Cramulus, October 14, 2011, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reposting tumblr link for reference... I THINK I have all of them, but if you know of any that I missed, please point me to them: http://picklemeat.tumblr.com/ I figure that once someone else posts a few, I can start posting them as well just to get things rolling a bit faster.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2011, 10:46:52 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 10:44:00 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 09:57:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2011, 09:49:48 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 09:48:35 PM
Aw, banned.  :lulz:

From where?

I think the cat site, because I just was banned there too.

Made a post at the fizzy grizzly site.

That forum is unreadable on a small screen. Complete chaos. What kind of site is this?

Yep, banned from the cat site. I like how I'M the only one who got singled out as a jerk! :lulz: I didn't even start it!

I want to find a board where it might actually get seen by a few people besides mods before we get banned. FG doesn't really count, although I think I would enjoy their bafflement at having a thread flooded with "sorry about your cat's penis" images. It might bring a little weirdness into their otherwise not very weird little lives.

Okay, this has been killing me for years.

Where the hell does your sig come from?

Bump.

Also, yeah, they're classic pinkboys.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

From where?

That forum is unreadable on a small screen. Complete chaos. What kind of site is this?

Yep, banned from the cat site. I like how I'M the only one who got singled out as a jerk! :lulz: I didn't even start it!

I want to find a board where it might actually get seen by a few people besides mods before we get banned. FG doesn't really count, although I think I would enjoy their bafflement at having a thread flooded with "sorry about your cat's penis" images. It might bring a little weirdness into their otherwise not very weird little lives.

:lulz: An article I read ages ago about some researchers who thought they'd come up with something regarding colony collapse disorder or something like that. I got to that line and lost my shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 10:48:53 PM

From where?

:lulz: An article I read ages ago about some researchers who thought they'd come up with something regarding colony collapse disorder or something like that. I got to that line and lost my shit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/science/07bees.html?_r=1&scp=2&sq=bees&st=cse

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

From where?

Do you mind if I steal it for use elsewhere?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2011, 10:50:22 PM

From where?

Do you mind if I steal it for use elsewhere?

Use the hell out of it!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nigel on October 20, 2011, 10:47:07 PM
Reposting tumblr link for reference... I THINK I have all of them, but if you know of any that I missed, please point me to them: http://picklemeat.tumblr.com/ I figure that once someone else posts a few, I can start posting them as well just to get things rolling a bit faster.

Also reposting link to the FG post, for convenience: hxxp://www.fizzygrizzly.com/forums/showthread.php?p=81766#post81766

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

These longass "Conquests Showcase" things on FizzyGrizzy completely fuck my layout and make me have to side scroll to read all that stuff, it is very complicated and makes me want to smash bees.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 11:34:52 PM
These longass "Conquests Showcase" things on FizzyGrizzy completely fuck my layout and make me have to side scroll to read all that stuff, it is very complicated and makes me want to smash bees.
I think smashing up Bees is what made the Grizzlys fizz in the first place. They go apishit when their noses get stung too much.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 20, 2011, 11:34:52 PM

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on October 21, 2011, 12:26:46 AM

Oh, that's MAGNIFICENT!

Now, will someone PLEASE post a bunch of these in the thread on FizzyGrizzly?

BadBeast

BadBeast