News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

THE PEANUT

Started by Triple Zero, October 25, 2011, 01:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

=== THE PEANUT ===

The boy found the peanut. He looked up. A dozen purplish-grey gorillas descended through the cylindrical tower.

KGGGGGGTSK. "The target is in sight", said a gorilla in a growling alien voice. KGGGGGTSK.

KGGGGGGTSK. "Charge your XSTR17 Mega Assault Missile Railguns and take him out". KGGGGGTSK.

For a few moments, everything was white noise. Blasts of white noise. Flashes of white noise. Clouds of white noise, and then smoke. Gears, bolts and burnt wires were scattered across the floor sitting in small puddles of blood, mucus and oil. The boy had been a cyborg.

The gorilla deathsquad circled in on the peanut.

KGGGGGGTSK. "General. Do you want us to take out the peanut as well?". KGGGGGTSK.

KGGGGGGTSK. "No leave it. It's already assaulted". KGGGGGTSK.

The room once again filled with noise, but this time howls and groans. Seven light-years further away, three elephants fell down a rocky shore cliff. The first two hit rock, the third the sea.

TA-DAM TSSSSCH.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Triple Zero

STAND BACK, I'M GOING TO TRY WRITING!!!

:lulz:

... should I try again?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

:lulz: that was great and youran ashole

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 25, 2011, 02:17:04 PM

STAND BACK, I'M GOING TO TRY WRITING!!!

:lulz:

... should I try again?

Yoinked.

Don Coyote

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

Cramulus

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 25, 2011, 01:15:29 PM
KGGGGGGTSK. "General. Do you want us to take out the peanut as well?". KGGGGGTSK.

KGGGGGGTSK. "No leave it. It's already assaulted". KGGGGGTSK.

assaulted / a salted

:punchballs:

Freeky

Oh.  :lulz: 

The elephant thing threw me.

Jenne

I thought it was a cute, sci-fi take on the pun...the entry of the elephants was a brilliant touch, too.