News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

dear PD

Started by rong, October 25, 2011, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 11:59:16 PM
I guess what I'm saying is I don't think I get a fair shake cuz it seems like I get a knee jerk "FUCK YUO" response from every post over shit I posted years ago.

Cannot a man change?

I hate you purely because of this thread. You make me feel like I felt while addressing 104.

Quote from: rong on October 26, 2011, 12:42:02 AM
Also, I apologize for posting snarky one liners to other threads. Humor is my coping mechanism.
START BEING FUNNY, THEN.

Quote from: rong on October 26, 2011, 03:59:49 AM
I have 15 posts in this thread
Roger has 27
Am I paranoid to think roger has special interest in me?
:whack:

Quote from: Telarus on October 26, 2011, 05:40:03 AM
Quote from: Faust on October 25, 2011, 11:15:52 PM
Oh great, another truck load of bees.

NEWSTHREAD
Yes.

Nephew Twiddleton

We're getting close to an Unlimited Rong Appreciation Thread here, aren't we?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 26, 2011, 04:17:17 AM
If you think Roger's after you, chances are, you're after him.

Needs to be a Dan Brown novel.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 26, 2011, 06:16:42 AM

DAMN IT DAN BROWN! CAN I NOT ESCAPE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Payne

Rong, don't try appealing to Rogers better nature.

His better nature is, to be sure, not the distended rectum tugging, epilatory Yeti with a bad case of acidic-sermon-reflux we all kow and love. It is a projectile-occular-syphilitic five ton bear that has been partially mechanised and weaponised by the marines for shits'n'giggles.

Just... don't.

Epimetheus

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 26, 2011, 06:21:53 AM

Remember, if you think Dan Brown's after you, chances are...
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Epimetheus on October 26, 2011, 06:25:31 AM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 26, 2011, 06:21:53 AM

Remember, if you think Dan Brown's after you, chances are...

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :lulz: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

rong

Thanks for the input everybody.

This has been a real eye opener.

I'm looking forward to making positive contributions with positive results.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Pæs

Quote from: rong on October 26, 2011, 11:11:40 AM
Thanks for the input everybody.

This has been a real eye opener.

I'm looking forward to making positive contributions with positive results.
See also:

Quote from: Dildo PickleLesson learned.

Triple Zero

RONG RONG
RONG RONG
RONG RONG RONG

BONOBO PHONE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pæs

Before bed, I did a little self justifying analysis and noted the following:

See also:

Quote from: Captain UtopiaEVIDENCE? HOW ABOUT THIS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN?

LMNO

An ancient code in the monuments of Tucson.
A ruthless cult determined to protect it.
A desperate race to uncover The Good Reverend Roger's darkest secret.

When world-famous Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to 4th Avenue to analyze a mysterious ancient script—drawn on a calling card next to the disemboweled corpse of the head docent—he discovers evidence of the unthinkable: the resurgence of the ancient cult of the Black Madonna, a secret society that has surfaced from the shadows to carry out its legendary vendetta against its mortal enemy, rong.

Langdon's worst fears are confirmed when a messenger from the Quintinistas appears at The MeetRack to deliver a fateful ultimatum: Turn over the archbishop, or one cherub will disappear from the Sistine Chapel every day. Racing against the clock, Langdon joins forces with the dexterous and brilliant daughter of the murdered docent in a desperate bid to crack the code that will reveal the cult's secret Mind Lazors.

Embarking on a frantic hunt, Langdon and his companion follow a 400-year-old trail through Tuscon's most exalted dive bars and coyote poop, pursued by a hypoglycemic assassin the cult has sent to thwart them. What they discover threatens to expose a conspiracy that goes all the way back to PD.com and the posts of Dok Howl.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 26, 2011, 02:22:52 PM

When world-famous Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to 4th Avenue to analyze a mysterious ancient script—drawn on a calling card next to the disemboweled corpse of the head docent—he discovers evidence of the unthinkable: the resurgence of the ancient cult of the Black Madonna, a secret society that has surfaced from the shadows to carry out its legendary vendetta against its mortal enemy, rong.

Langdon's worst fears are confirmed when a messenger from the Quintinistas appears at The MeetRack to deliver a fateful ultimatum: Turn over the archbishop, or one cherub will disappear from the Sistine Chapel every day. Racing against the clock, Langdon joins forces with the dexterous and brilliant daughter of the murdered docent in a desperate bid to crack the code that will reveal the cult's secret Mind Lazors.

Embarking on a frantic hunt, Langdon and his companion follow a 400-year-old trail through Tuscon's most exalted dive bars and coyote poop, pursued by a hypoglycemic assassin the cult has sent to thwart them. What they discover threatens to expose a conspiracy that goes all the way back to PD.com and the posts of Dok Howl.

:mittens:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 26, 2011, 12:34:22 PM
Before bed, I did a little self justifying analysis and noted the following:

See also:

Quote from: Captain UtopiaEVIDENCE? HOW ABOUT THIS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN?

:lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 26, 2011, 02:22:52 PM

I lol'd  :mittens: