News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Trash Disposal Thread/October

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 25, 2011, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 09:44:22 PM
I'm having a hard time seeing what this has to do with why you hate us all.

Imagine how horny that makes me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2011, 10:17:41 PM
Yuo can haz boner?

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And then people wonder why I'm a fucking prick.

Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick.

Nephew Twiddleton

I can think of any specific time where you were "being a prick" where it wasnt appropriate.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 10:24:02 PM
I can think of any specific time where you were "being a prick" where it wasnt appropriate.

When dealing with rong, to the best of my recollection, it is always appropriate.

Nephew Twiddleton

Phox

I don't wonder, Roger. I find myself turned more and more towards your ways as I meet more people.

Nephew Twiddleton

Rong does seem to be on a roll lately

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 25, 2011, 10:25:23 PM
I don't wonder, Roger. I find myself turned more and more towards your ways as I meet more people.

Just you wait til you get out of that horrible little town you live in.  There's a whole WORLD full of stupid motherfuckers out there, just WAITING to tell you all about themselves.

Bring a parang.

I would say a machete, but "parang" sounds cooler.  Christopher Walken probably has two parangs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 10:25:47 PM
Rong does seem to be on a roll lately

Lately?  If he was ever worth a shit, his drunken yowling has caused me to forget about it.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:26:55 PM

Just you wait til you get out of that horrible little town you live in.  There's a whole WORLD full of stupid motherfuckers out there, just WAITING to tell you all about themselves.

Bring a parang.

I would say a machete, but "parang" sounds cooler.  Christopher Walken probably has two parangs.
Parang does sound cooler.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

I seem to recall him posting at least one productive thing. That however was when i was still a noob and perhaps im confusing him for someone else.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on October 25, 2011, 10:29:41 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 25, 2011, 10:26:55 PM

Bring a parang.

Parang does sound cooler.  :lulz:

If I had a parang, I probably wouldn't have people waltzing into my fucking office without knocking.  Sure, that would mean less horrible mirth on my part, and a bit of a problem for the janitor, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 25, 2011, 10:29:46 PM
I seem to recall him posting at least one productive thing. That however was when i was still a noob and perhaps im confusing him for someone else.

There was someone with a similar name, I think.  I can't see rong doing anything productive or even entertaining.