News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

In other Oregon news

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 31, 2011, 05:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

:lulz:
I must be sick, but I see nothing that wrong with that. It's like it was people.

Eater of Clowns

What's the big deal?
             \
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

I think it's pretty fucked up, as in I would never do it...but to each their own. Right?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Murmur

Wow... I happen to live in the same county. I'll have to find out where exactly where that happened.

:horrormirth:
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Chairman Risus

Now explain the difference between this and the story.

Cramulus

Quote from: Risus on October 31, 2011, 06:23:26 PM

One of the stories is sexy and the other is delicious

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 31, 2011, 05:59:32 PM
I must be sick, but I see nothing that wrong with that. It's like it was people.

I thought it sounded like a kind of cool art project. It's not like they tortured the horse.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on October 31, 2011, 06:34:51 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on October 31, 2011, 05:59:32 PM

I thought it sounded like a kind of cool art project. It's not like they tortured the horse.

It was probably a hot or warm art project. :lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

It's the best way to stay warm on Hoth if your stuck outside during a snowstorm....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't help wondering if it smelled delicious.

Triple Zero

Well I can. It doesn't really upset me, but I can totally imagine this being upsetting to people, and not even just the vegetarians.

I'm 169% sure it would upset my (vegetarian) gf up to the point where she'd be mad at me for even showing it to her.

That said, they did put it down humanely and this is very personal, they did eat the meat. I still think it's disrespectful to the animal to pose with it like that, crawl inside it naked, it's quite fucked up. Regardless of whether they took pictures, it looks like they did it for cheap thrills and perhaps shock value. The article quotes something about the girl's wish of "being one" with the animal, as if it was a spiritual thing, but the grins on the picture tell me otherwise.

Because they put it down humanely I don't think they should be fined or charged with anything, but I still think it's very disrespectful to parade around with a dead animal like that.

It'd be worse if they hadn't eaten the meat, in my very personal belief that is a way to pay respect to an animal whose life you've taken, so in some sense that kind of evens it out a teeny tiny bit.

Quote from: Risus on October 31, 2011, 06:23:26 PMhttp://www.thehotglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cheeseburger.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JuEPISwo8ss/TNOEm-XZzOI/AAAAAAAAA6w/NFHK60dYfTc/s1600/cheeseburger-bath-14092-1288761508-31.jpg

You serious?

There's some differences. Not sure what I think is worse, actually.

At least they ate the horse.

I kinda doubt these guys ate these pancakes or cheeseburgers or whatever they are.

It's a whole different kind of disgust IMO.

I really don't like it when people waste food like that. It's decadent and stupid. LOOK AT ME I CAN WASTE FOOD. At least the horse ended up as food.

I think both are really stupid. You can't really compare it. The horse is obviously more shocking. The idiots in the bathtub are obviously wasting more food.

Quote from: Nigel on October 31, 2011, 06:34:51 PM

No, a cool art project would have shown more respect to the animal, they could have done the same thing, evoked the same emotions but better, and not look like a bunch of giggling idiots defiling a horse corpse for cheap thrills. IMO. But then, I don't have to like them all.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nigel on October 31, 2011, 05:45:42 PM
I don't know why people are so upset about it.

They're not okay with their own arousal, and no one else should be either.

I don't see why people believe you should be so reverent with dead animals. It's as though these people are desecrating them and factory farms sanctify them for consumption or something.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A