News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

The Confessional is OPEN.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 04, 2011, 06:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 07:41:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 03:49:49 PM
Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 12:50:21 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2011, 10:40:16 PM
There are several here younger than you, and I would say you're off to a great start.

Nigel, I could cry.
Just breaking some ice I felt for no real reason, this really might be the greatest place on the internet for real shit. Nigel, Cramulus, LMNO, TGRR, DoktorHowl (we have a mutual friend IRL!), BadBeast, TripleZero, Doktor(phox?)zero, this is no ass-kissing, you are very cool people and it is a pleasure to be here. The list goes on, but I'm not here specifically to flatter you and I had some stuff to do today. I'm grateful to have stumbled here misdirected from RAW/peedee and seen where thinkers are at with it "these days." I hope I can make my hat fit nicely in the ring.

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 04, 2011, 10:42:59 PM
awesome :link:
that's a sharp point there

Who do you know that Dok knows?

I'm up at a trimming concentration camp right now in some portal in northern california and one of the other inmates is a native sanfranciscan named Obo, who says he met dok on some tour they were doing in relation to the church of the subgenius. Or maybe it was a touring bar show.. Either way, his description of dok and his  speech sounded to me like we were both talking about the same Doktor Howl. He's also a sanfranciscan, no?

And yes, yes, Nathan's!! Best. You have your hot dogs tastefully prioritized. Buffalo dogs are the most amazing, and you can eat them hot..

Wrong Doktor Howl.  Our Doktor Howl is named after another (now deceased) Doctor Howl, who in turn stole his name from Doktor Howll of the CotSG.

We are a font of cheap knockoffs here in the church.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 05, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:32:56 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 05, 2011, 07:07:56 PM
Now I'm waiting for the inevitable HOT DOG EATING CONTEST.

I can tell you for sure that I won't be participating in that.  :lulz:

But I am going to get some Hebrew Nationals on my way home from the financial aid office.

I think my store sells Nathan's.  If so, OMG FAPFAPFAP.  If not, Is Hebrew National the best kind?  I want some good ones, not ones that actually taste like what everyone is afraid they're made of.

Hebrew National are on par with Nathan's, IMO. Some people prefer Nathan's because they're more highly seasoned.

I'm actually thinking about trying some good old Oscar Meyer franks, it's been a long time and I forget whether they're any good.

Oscar Meyer's is okay, but the texture is, how do I put it delicately... Over processed.  Even for hot dogs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 05, 2011, 07:55:06 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: Science me, babby on December 05, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 05, 2011, 07:32:56 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 05, 2011, 07:07:56 PM
Now I'm waiting for the inevitable HOT DOG EATING CONTEST.

I can tell you for sure that I won't be participating in that.  :lulz:

But I am going to get some Hebrew Nationals on my way home from the financial aid office.

I think my store sells Nathan's.  If so, OMG FAPFAPFAP.  If not, Is Hebrew National the best kind?  I want some good ones, not ones that actually taste like what everyone is afraid they're made of.

Hebrew National are on par with Nathan's, IMO. Some people prefer Nathan's because they're more highly seasoned.

I'm actually thinking about trying some good old Oscar Meyer franks, it's been a long time and I forget whether they're any good.

Oscar Meyer's is okay, but the texture is, how do I put it delicately... Over processed.  Even for hot dogs.

Ah.

That is one of the things I like least about cheap hot dogs, so I will stick with the kosher ones.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

morosa

:eek: I didn't know there could be so many doktor howls. Can I be one too one day?
Oscar Meyer is probably the best for a hot dog eating contest, as they are cheap.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: morosa on December 05, 2011, 08:49:11 PM
:eek: I didn't know there could be so many doktor howls. Can I be one too one day?

Dunno.  Just how far are you willing to go in the name of SCIENCE?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

morosa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 09:42:14 PM

All the way, Rog, all the way. We're going steady.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: morosa on December 06, 2011, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 05, 2011, 09:42:14 PM

All the way, Rog, all the way. We're going steady.

Generally, people only call me "Rog" if I've been sticking my dick in them.

Just saying.

Lenin McCarthy

I have violated the alcohol laws of Turkey several times over the last few days, and I can't say I regret it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 06, 2011, 09:02:09 PM
I have violated the alcohol laws of Turkey several times over the last few days, and I can't say I regret it.

Well, won't YOU be surprised & sorry when the Central Intelligence Organization goons come around?

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 09:03:49 PM

Well, won't YOU be surprised & sorry when the Central Intelligence Organization goons come around?
Ouch, I had completely forgot about their targeted assassinations of underage drinkers.  :sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on December 06, 2011, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2011, 09:03:49 PM

Ouch, I had completely forgot about their targeted assassinations of underage drinkers.  :sad:

Yeah, well, too late now.

EK WAFFLR

I feel an urge to start using norwegian words on this and other forums.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 06, 2011, 10:42:20 PM

You should do a troll entirely in Norwegian.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on December 07, 2011, 01:17:53 AM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 06, 2011, 10:42:20 PM

You should do a troll entirely in Norwegian.

That would be extremely awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."