News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

ITT, you tell me your shoe size and favorite color...

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 05, 2011, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
10 and orange.

Nigel IS your real name. Nigel Hugginbottom, to be precise. You live in at 38 Clwwdnghyth Llyne in Fynngwyghrtthyllm, just outside of Cardiff, Wales and you make your living as an interior decorator specializing in council flats and bring in some spare cash by selling black-market vowels.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 06, 2011, 12:42:08 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 12:26:08 AM
10 and orange.

Nigel IS your real name. Nigel Hugginbottom, to be precise. You live in at 38 Clwwdnghyth Llyne in Fynngwyghrtthyllm, just outside of Cardiff, Wales and you make your living as an interior decorator specializing in council flats and bring in some spare cash by selling black-market vowels.

OMG

YOU ARE A PI NINJA!

I'm scared now. :scared:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Eleven and a half. Prefer doc martins black dress shoes black convarse or white new balance for the 80s throw back thing.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Penumbral

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 06, 2011, 03:26:22 AM
Eleven and a half. Prefer doc martins black dress shoes black convarse or white new balance for the 80s throw back thing.

Thanks, I'm picturing you in a black dress and Doc Martens now.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 04:00:49 AM

Hot.

MY CRITICAL PI:
Size 10.5, wine-red

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2011, 04:00:49 AM

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=13438.msg1112605#msg1112605

Kai

6.5, but I usually buy women's 8.5 because no one sells a 6.5 men's shoesize. It only really matters for dress shoes, anyway. Color is green.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pæs

FEET SIZE: 1′0″

FAVOURITE COLOUR: CARIBBEAN SUNRISE

Payne

Size: UK 7
Colour: That shade the vein on Roger's head goes whenever someone mentions The Incident

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."