News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

ITT: TGRR helps you with your personals ads.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 08, 2011, 06:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2011, 06:24:59 PM
Quote from: Dimocritus on November 09, 2011, 12:45:04 AM
I think I'd like to participate in this.

QuotePunk Rocker Astronomy Student Needs His Lenses Cleaned
Providence, straight single male, smoker.  I'm the lead singer of a punk band, and am pursuing my degree in Astronomy, as I feel that the pay in the bar circuit is simply too high.  Turn ons:  Indian food, women that like to dance, and running the "Warwick Gauntlet" naked at 2AM, Guido chicks.  Turn offs:  Unnecessary drama/stress and women that simply cannot understand what dating an Italian means (in terms of brain power or lack thereof).

If you simply can't get enough of popped collars, fist pumping, spiked hair, and spray on tan, I'm your man.  If you feel that black wife beaters and designer jeans are the only thing women should legally allowed to wear, you're my dream girl.  Hit me up, and we'll go out to clubs we're both too old for.

Fucking brilliant  :lulz: :lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dimocritus on November 10, 2011, 05:45:35 AM

Providence, straight single male, smoker.  I'm the lead singer of a punk band, and am pursuing my degree in Astronomy, as I feel that the pay in the bar circuit is simply too high.  Turn ons:  Indian food, women that like to dance, and running the "Warwick Gauntlet" naked at 2AM, Guido chicks.  Turn offs:  Unnecessary drama/stress and women that simply cannot understand what dating an Italian means (in terms of brain power or lack thereof).

If you simply can't get enough of popped collars, fist pumping, spiked hair, and spray on tan, I'm your man.  If you feel that black wife beaters and designer jeans are the only thing women should legally allowed to wear, you're my dream girl.  Hit me up, and we'll go out to clubs we're both too old for.

Fucking brilliant  :lulz: :lulz:

He is THE MAESTRO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Pls to be looking mine over, Roger, THIS CHARACTER NEEDS THE MASTER'S TOUCH TO DEVELOP  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Suu

Holy fuck. We need to do the Warwick Gauntlet.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 09, 2011, 11:40:02 PM
Okay, I'm game.  :lol:

QuoteSouthern Illinois Christian Woman Seeks Like-Minded Soul Mate

I'm a 20-something church-going gal who likes listening to gospel music, arranging church functions, and making nice home decorations out of stray dogs.  I'd like to meet a man who believes in the LORD, doesn't listen to foul-mouthed rock and roll or "hip hop", doesn't drink or smoke, and who can get over the fence at the pound without getting caught.  No divorcees (that's against the LORD), no liberals, and nobody from the ruins of Indianapolis, please (it's still radioactive, and I do plan to have kids one day).  Serious inquiries only.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I'm in.  
I may or may not join OKCupid with the results.

QuoteAre You Tired of Games?

Hi, I'm a 30-ish Providence man who has grown tired of the constant games that dating involves.  I figured, "Why not cut to the chase?", so here's what I'm offering.  I'll meet you at the bar or club of your choice, and when I introduce myself, you simply punch me in the bits and then take all the cash out of my wallet and buy yourself drinks with it.  It's going to wind up that way anyway, right?  Let's just save ourselves 3-6 months of grief and drama.

A few of my favorite things include attitude adjustments for pay, collecting overdue gambling debts, and teaching Sunday School.  My ideal woman would be just as bitter and cynical as I am, and doesn't mind occasionally having to duck drive by attempts.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Net on November 10, 2011, 01:10:05 AM
I'm down.

QuoteLiberal California Man Seeks Florida Conservative Woman

I'm a 30-ish anti-gun, pro-forced abortion, global warming advocate who is looking for Ann Coulter, or someone just like her.  My ideal woman wants poor people to have to forage in the city dump for food, and thinks Arab states exist so that we have somewhere to deliver our short-shelf life smart bombs.  She will also have a very good understanding of the book of Timothy, and the roles it describes for women.

My hobbies involve OWS rallies, editing the Berkeley Newspaper, collecting old copies of The Village Voice, and harassing Christian protestors outside of Planned Parenthood clinics. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 03:50:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I'm in. 
I may or may not join OKCupid with the results.

QuoteAre You Tired of Games?

Hi, I'm a 30-ish Providence man who has grown tired of the constant games that dating involves.  I figured, "Why not cut to the chase?", so here's what I'm offering.  I'll meet you at the bar or club of your choice, and when I introduce myself, you simply punch me in the bits and then take all the cash out of my wallet and buy yourself drinks with it.  It's going to wind up that way anyway, right?  Let's just save ourselves 3-6 months of grief and drama.

A few of my favorite things include attitude adjustments for pay, collecting overdue gambling debts, and teaching Sunday School.  My ideal woman would be just as bitter and cynical as I am, and doesn't mind occasionally having to duck drive by attempts.
[/quote]

Holy fuck.  :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 10, 2011, 03:57:14 PM
Quote from: Net on November 10, 2011, 01:10:05 AM
I'm down.

QuoteLiberal California Man Seeks Florida Conservative Woman

I'm a 30-ish anti-gun, pro-forced abortion, global warming advocate who is looking for Ann Coulter, or someone just like her.  My ideal woman wants poor people to have to forage in the city dump for food, and thinks Arab states exist so that we have somewhere to deliver our short-shelf life smart bombs.  She will also have a very good understanding of the book of Timothy, and the roles it describes for women.

My hobbies involve OWS rallies, editing the Berkeley Newspaper, collecting old copies of The Village Voice, and harassing Christian protestors outside of Planned Parenthood clinics. 

:spittake:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Roger, first and only reply to the Chelsea Poet advert!

QuoteCoincidentally I've been muse to two poets, a playwright and a short story writer.

Being a writer too helps a little, though I do believe my skills at "economics" - the word's Greek origins meaning housekeeping or household duties, now thought of the nation's finances but once including the everyday pleasures of food, drink, and sex - had something to do with my bemuseds' productivity.

That being said I'm almost certain that computer geeks make better lovers & partners in crime. They're more "object-oriented."

Care to prove me wrong? I'm 28, dark hair with curls, pale skin with freckles, vivacious and lively, currently at home with this year's flu.

<3 J

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2011, 04:38:57 PM
Roger, first and only reply to the Chelsea Poet advert!

QuoteCoincidentally I've been muse to two poets, a playwright and a short story writer.

Being a writer too helps a little, though I do believe my skills at "economics" - the word's Greek origins meaning housekeeping or household duties, now thought of the nation's finances but once including the everyday pleasures of food, drink, and sex - had something to do with my bemuseds' productivity.

That being said I'm almost certain that computer geeks make better lovers & partners in crime. They're more "object-oriented."

Care to prove me wrong? I'm 28, dark hair with curls, pale skin with freckles, vivacious and lively, currently at home with this year's flu.

<3 J

RIDE THAT POWNEY!