News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

ATTN EOC

Started by Richter, November 10, 2011, 12:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Once you're done with that horribly annotated and nested book you're reading, try the Japanese version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-q7YnyUmY&feature=related

Thanks again for dropping in last week, and for the fine tequila that is still somewhere, we're sure.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 12:56:44 PM
Once you're done with that horribly annotated and nested book you're reading, try the Japanese version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-q7YnyUmY&feature=related

Thanks again for dropping in last week, and for the fine tequila that is still somewhere, we're sure.

It is almost horrifying how catchy that is.  It is now stuck in my head, and I WILL get you for it.

Maybe I'll finish your tequila, which you left behind in your drunken haze after the party...   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

I only have so many hands.   :x
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Wait, since when is leaving tequila behind a nice gesture?

I will not be able to watch this until approximately Sunday, but watch it I will!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Richter on November 10, 2011, 01:34:02 PM
I only have so many hands.   :x

And you were walking a reasonably straight line, and didn't slide down the stairs on your ass.

I feel we failed you, somehow.   :cry:

We shall try again.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I left that party empty handed.

I could have TOTALLY taken care of the tequila in your absence.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

We were still working on it when you left.