News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

IF YOU PUT OIL IN YOUR PASTA WATER

Started by Chef, October 08, 2004, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 16, 2009, 04:43:13 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 10, 2009, 09:05:09 AM
I also oil myself in the shower.

COINCIDENCE?

no connection what-so-ever.

you see, pasta water makes the noodle go limp.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 17, 2009, 07:07:36 AM
Ahem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p7UcCAw39c

Skip to the 2:35 mark.

I                                                                                                           Alton Brown

It's always easier when Mr Squid or friends are doing something wrong to food to just say "Alton says no" than to go into a big long explanation.

Shub-Crackerath

You all seem to be missing the obvious.

Not all people like their pasta boiled, so putting oil in the water means that you can both boil and fry the pasta simultaneously.

Thus every diner at your table is pleased. except for the namby-pamby-no-oil-in-my-pasta purist heretics.
Duh.

East Coast Hustle

I was gonna launch into a scientific explanation of why your post was crap, but then I realized you were just failing to be funny.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Quote from: Shub-Crackerath on August 23, 2009, 05:28:14 PM
You all seem to be missing the obvious.

Not all people like their pasta boiled, so putting oil in the water means that you can both boil and fry the pasta simultaneously.

Thus every diner at your table is pleased. except for the namby-pamby-no-oil-in-my-pasta purist heretics.
Duh.

WHY MUST THEY ALWAYS STEP?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."