News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Clueless doctor...reinvents calculus,and names it after herself.

Started by Kai, November 17, 2011, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

It's not only that she reinvented the wheel, Zero. She reinvented the wheel, and then got the wheel published as 'a new design model for rolling things'.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 'Kai' ZLB, M.S. on November 17, 2011, 11:07:50 PM
It's not only that she reinvented the wheel, Zero. She reinvented the wheel, and then got the wheel published as 'a new design model for rolling things'.

That's the funniest part. :lulz: When we're re-publishing old discoveries as new ones, we're not moving anymore.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

That's the funniest part. :lulz: When we're re-publishing old discoveries as new ones, we're not moving anymore.

OMG YOU JUST REINVENTED THE RED QUEEN HYPOTHESIS :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 17, 2011, 11:19:43 PM

I WILL NOT BOTHER TO LOOK THAT UP, BUT I WILL CALL MY BRILLIANT NEW HYPOTHESIS "THE NIGEL SPECULATION" AND GET IT PUBLISHED. MAYBE IF I THROW IN SOME MISOGYNY NATURE WILL TAKE IT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 11:56:00 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 17, 2011, 11:19:43 PM

I WILL NOT BOTHER TO LOOK THAT UP, BUT I WILL CALL MY BRILLIANT NEW HYPOTHESIS "THE NIGEL SPECULATION" AND GET IT PUBLISHED. MAYBE IF I THROW IN SOME MISOGYNY NATURE WILL TAKE IT.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: + :potd:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Kai

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS