News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

LMNO, I have Holy Bidness for you.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 24, 2011, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 15, 2011, 11:38:37 PM
I feel the need to make a YouTube video. TGRR and Freeky, please to post appropriate pictures and WOMPs. 

Gonna take a bit.  My laptop is still casters-up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

No time frame.  All I need to do is throw the pics and song into iMovie. 

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 21, 2011, 01:07:15 AM
Bump for iconic Tucson pic request.

Laptop is still screaming profanity at me in Russian.

We'll work something up on Freeky's computer some time over the weekend.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

LMNO

Bumpity.

Tucson demands its place on YouTube. 

:postpics:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 03, 2012, 06:58:27 PM
Bumpity.

Tucson demands its place on YouTube. 

:postpics:

Laptop is fixed, so I have no excuse.

I shall get on this no later than the Saturday after next, when I shall have some time on my hands.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wow. Great song, LMNO. It makes me want to hop on a bus going the other direction.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

I has pics, but I don't know how good they are, and I certainly don't have many (like, twenty, including some shots that are slightly different because I fucked it up in some way.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 06, 2012, 01:12:34 AM
I has pics, but I don't know how good they are, and I certainly don't have many (like, twenty, including some shots that are slightly different because I fucked it up in some way.)

We haven't used the 40K speeder sculpture thingie from down La Canada yet.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 06, 2012, 01:40:21 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 06, 2012, 01:12:34 AM

We haven't used the 40K speeder sculpture thingie from down La Canada yet.

Ooo!  Yes!

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2012, 08:42:54 PM
BadonkaBump

Actually going to have time to do this.  I've taken off from the 21st to the 29th.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger