News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Started by Disco Pickle, December 01, 2011, 07:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Look at the post date. I was amused by it the first time I saw it, too, several years ago.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Juana

I believe there's a post on the subject somewhere here, too.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on December 01, 2011, 08:42:43 PM
I believe there's a post on the subject somewhere here, too.

That's just the Tesla was a Time Traveler one, in Techmology and Scientism, about the neutrinos moving faster than the speed of light.  I don't remember if the article got put in there.