News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

TOTSE2

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.totse2.com/forum.php

Get a load of these douche-nozzles.

This whole forum makes me have flashbacks to my freshman year of high school. Everyone is talking about all the MAD PUSSY they get on an hourly basis while acne ridden virgins dole out advice about "confidence" and "money". Everyone is bragging about all the drugs they do. "YEAH MAN LAST NIGHT I WAS MAINLINING SOME LSD. I MUST OF SHOT LIKE, 5 BOWLS OF THAT SHIT."

Its like theyre trying to Zoklet so hard but they keep failing because theyre all 14 year old acne ridden virgins jerking off to text files on how to make molotovs. YEAH BRO I TOTALLY KNOW HOW TO TURN A MICROWAVE IN TO A BOMB THIS WILL TOTALLY COME IN HANDY SOMEDAY AND ILL GET TO SHOW OFF HOW BADASS I AM.

Plus they all have this shitty "edgy" sense of humor where all you have to do to be funny is say "NIGGER LOLOLOL XD". Its really just sad, especially considering how few people post there. Like a group of retarded children all sitting in a circle all spouting off obscenities and twitching around, too unintelligent to actively communicate with each other, just spouting off "NIGGER SHIT DICKS COCK" in to an infinite and uncaring abyss.

Did I mention one guy is a Dragon?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PM
http://www.totse2.com/forum.php

Get a load of these douche-nozzles.

This whole forum makes me have flashbacks to my freshman year of high school. Everyone is talking about all the MAD PUSSY they get on an hourly basis while acne ridden virgins dole out advice about "confidence" and "money". Everyone is bragging about all the drugs they do. "YEAH MAN LAST NIGHT I WAS MAINLINING SOME LSD. I MUST OF SHOT LIKE, 5 BOWLS OF THAT SHIT."

Its like theyre trying to Zoklet so hard but they keep failing because theyre all 14 year old acne ridden virgins jerking off to text files on how to make molotovs. YEAH BRO I TOTALLY KNOW HOW TO TURN A MICROWAVE IN TO A BOMB THIS WILL TOTALLY COME IN HANDY SOMEDAY AND ILL GET TO SHOW OFF HOW BADASS I AM.

Plus they all have this shitty "edgy" sense of humor where all you have to do to be funny is say "NIGGER LOLOLOL XD". Its really just sad, especially considering how few people post there. Like a group of retarded children all sitting in a circle all spouting off obscenities and twitching around, too unintelligent to actively communicate with each other, just spouting off "NIGGER SHIT DICKS COCK" in to an infinite and uncaring abyss.

Did I mention one guy is a Dragon?

Just looked then. Dont even get me started on that Gaddafi guy.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Been there since last night.  There's a couple of people who make things interesting (the admin and one of the mods, and Riv3r), but other than that, it reminds me of The Cellar.  One of their members told me to shut up until my post count was higher (  :? :lulz: ), and the rest sat around screeching about who was or was not butthurt.

Having been a member of totse years ago, I have to say that this is the biggest letdown I've had in a long, long time.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

easy-e

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PMGet a load of these douche-nozzles.
And you think totse2 members are childish?

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PMDid I mention one guy is a Dragon?
Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:41:11 PMJust looked then. Dont even get me started on that Gaddafi guy.
Every forum has their village idiots...

Placid Dingo

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 08:44:25 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PMGet a load of these douche-nozzles.

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on December 01, 2011, 08:39:29 PMDid I mention one guy is a Dragon?
Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:41:11 PMJust looked then. Dont even get me started on that Gaddafi guy.

Most have a slightly better ratio of villager : idiot.

Or possibly I'm just spoiled here.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

fanglekai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 08:42:19 PM
Been there since last night.  There's a couple of people who make things interesting (the admin and one of the mods, and Riv3r), but other than that, it reminds me of The Cellar.  One of their members told me to shut up until my post count was higher (  :? :lulz: ), and the rest sat around screeching about who was or was not butthurt.

Having been a member of totse years ago, I have to say that this is the biggest letdown I've had in a long, long time.

LOL "fuck you acolyte" is a time-honored totse tradition. I'm sad you don't remember the race to get to 100 posts so people would stop the constant harassment.

TOTSE2 is hardcore, srs bsns, not for the faint of heart. It sounds like you guys need to get TUFF or cry trying.

easy-e

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:46:26 PMMost have a slightly better ratio of villager : idiot.

I'll let you know...only been here for 15 minutes...still looking around.  I hate SMF by the way.  vBulletin is a pain too bud this blows...

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 08:47:37 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:46:26 PMMost have a slightly better ratio of villager : idiot.

I'll let you know...only been here for 15 minutes...still looking around.  I hate SMF by the way.  vBulletin is a pain too bud this blows...

We hate it too, but The Mgt is a collossal prick who only comes in once a year, and shits all over everything.  We gave up 8 years ago.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:46:26 PM

Hey.

I'm having a bit of a Roger moment here.

Do you think we can stop with the usual monkey screeching?  I mean, I'm not TELLING you - and everyone else - to cut the crap, I'm making a suggestion with your best interests in mind.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: fanglekai on December 01, 2011, 08:46:58 PM

LOL "fuck you acolyte" is a time-honored totse tradition. I'm sad you don't remember the race to get to 100 posts so people would stop the constant harassment.

TOTSE2 is hardcore, srs bsns, not for the faint of heart. It sounds like you guys need to get TUFF or cry trying.

I liked the guy who said that we double-post here to get our post counts higher.  :lulz: Apparently he thinks that those numbers above our avatars measure something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

easy-e

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 08:49:36 PM
We hate it too, but The Mgt is a collossal prick who only comes in once a year, and shits all over everything.  We gave up 8 years ago.

Every time I try to post it says another message has been posted while I was replying.  Now I understand double posting :facepalm:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 01, 2011, 08:51:59 PM
Quote from: fanglekai on December 01, 2011, 08:46:58 PM

I liked the guy who said that we double-post here to get our post counts higher.  :lulz: Apparently he thinks that those numbers above our avatars measure something.

Last time I checked, my post count was "potato".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: easy-e on December 01, 2011, 08:52:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 08:49:36 PM

Every time I try to post it says another message has been posted while I was replying.  Now I understand double posting :facepalm:

You can turn that warning off in your account options.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2011, 08:50:56 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on December 01, 2011, 08:46:26 PM

Hey.

I'm having a bit of a Roger moment here.

Do you think we can stop with the usual monkey screeching?  I mean, I'm not TELLING you - and everyone else - to cut the crap, I'm making a suggestion with your best interests in mind.

What Roger said.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."