News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Purple Manifesto

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, May 25, 2003, 09:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

It is Facinating. I know vampire. she is cool. Three words only.

SMFabal

I once knew a emotional vampire. If i ever see that bitch again, we'll have to try to kill each other. LOTS of bad blood. Best not discussed.
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Penumbral

Ok we will not...

SO what happend?

SMFabal

Let me put it this way:

I'll forgive damn near anything. Abusing me, stealing from me, insulting me, alot of other stuff. Heck, I don't even really mind emotional vampires, as such. But I NEVER forgive someone deliberatly LYING to me in order to control me. The Bitch lied. Alot. To EVERYONE. And would never admit she was lying, even when I quoted her beck to herself.

Then, she starteed accusing ME of lying to HER. Of manipulating HER. Then she told me she was pregnant (so you can guess why I stayed with her as long as I did). So I offered her the services of our family physician. She started insiting on using her doctor. The police got involved. Both families got involved. Then thing got really ugly.

Anyway, she swore she'd kill me if she ever saw me again. I promised dhe never be able to kill me.

As I said, bad blood.

Penumbral

Ooh that. I thought you where talking about a differnt emotional vampire. My bad.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That shit happened to me earlier this summer, all except the fake pregnancy crap. I have to admit she was a damn good liar. She took me to town on her performance. My infamous bullshit radar was silenced. Oh well. I take it as a humbling lesson from Eris on my fallibility.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

SMFabal

It happened to me three years ago. I concider it Karmic backlash for sleeping with a friend's fiance

Slarti

i once saw a man with a leg.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Damn! You too?
We need to investigate this phenomenon at once.

Penumbral

I am a man with leg seeer too. *crys like those dudes with testicular canser in fight club*

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Okay, the situation is getting critical. More and more people have come up to me confessing that they too have seen men with legs.

Official

It sounds like the situation has gotten way out of hand.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)

Sir Lyall

I'm afraid my situation is much worse. I havn't just seen a man with a leg,  I see men with apendages. It is a grave situation, indeed.
mass marketed arcana

Penumbral

Ooh man that sounds almost as bad as the story I heard about a guy with an epio dermis.

SMFabal

Down here people are masticating in the streets. Its shameful, I say, just shameful!