News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Hey look, I'm not the only one....

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 07, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

QuoteIf you don't want to go out again, that I request that you call me and make a sincere apology for leading me on (i.e., giving me mixed signals). In my opinion, you shouldn't act that way toward a man and then not go out with him again. It's bad to play with your hair so much and make so much eye contact if you're not interested in going out with me again.
Read more:

:horrormirth:

Mangrove

In addition, I'm both a right-brain and left-brain man, given that I'm both an investment manager and a philosopher/writer. That's a unique characteristic; most people aren't like that'

AKK is that YUO??

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Suu

This shit is reinforcing my choice for a year of celibacy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah.

This is the kind of shit we have to put up with.

Did I ever post the emails I got from Crazytown v1.0 this summer? They were wow.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Guys with Dunning-Kruger always do the worst mansplaining. Ung.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

QuoteAccording to the internet, you're 33 or 32, so, at least from my point of view, we're a good match in terms of age. I could name more things that we have in common, but I'll stop here. I don't understand why you apparently don't want to go out with me again. We have numerous things in common.  No doubt you enjoy men sticking their finger in your ear.

:eek:

Cain

But seriously, "I'm going to spend 1500 words insulting you for being a cocktease, now lets go on a second date" doesn't actually work unless you're paying for her company.  And not even then, if she has standards.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2011, 09:15:12 PM
QuoteAccording to the internet, you're 33 or 32, so, at least from my point of view, we're a good match in terms of age. I could name more things that we have in common, but I'll stop here. I don't understand why you apparently don't want to go out with me again. We have numerous things in common.  No doubt you enjoy men sticking their finger in your ear.

God damn it. I totally fell for it, and had to read the entire thing AGAIN.  :argh!:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pope Pixie Pickle

I would have replied with TL;DR. Because a 1600 word email is just excessive.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on December 07, 2011, 09:20:26 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2011, 09:15:12 PM

God damn it. I totally fell for it, and had to read the entire thing AGAIN.  :argh!:

It's actually a reference to this: http://sinmonkey.com/?q=node/55

(If you want the backstory.)

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 08:17:42 PM
Yeah.

Did I ever post the emails I got from Crazytown v1.0 this summer? They were wow.

I can't remember.  You should post them and see!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Science me, babby on December 08, 2011, 02:44:16 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 08:17:42 PM
Yeah.

I can't remember.  You should post them and see!

Holy shit. Let me see if I can find them.