News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

FEMA camps

Started by BabylonHoruv, December 10, 2011, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Not sure how much I trust Infowars, but apparently they have fairly strong evidence that the camps are being established and they are working on staffing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aQJqzIe8o&feature=share&fb_source=message
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Cain

Aren't these the same camps they've been going to shove everyone into since 1992?

Seriously, the FEMA death camps are taking longer to sort out than Duke Nukem Forever.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on December 10, 2011, 06:14:15 PM
Aren't these the same camps they've been going to shove everyone into since 1992?

Seriously, the FEMA death camps are taking longer to sort out than Duke Nukem Forever.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Oh man, that just made me want to watch the Zero Punctuation spoof DNF video again. 

Reverend Chaotic

Got to wonder how much of that is conspiracy theory especially coming from that site.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend Chaotic on December 10, 2011, 07:34:37 PM
Got to wonder how much of that is conspiracy theory especially coming from that site.

They're rehabbing the old internment camp in Florence, AZ.  This is a matter of public record.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on December 10, 2011, 05:01:43 PM
Not sure how much I trust Infowars, but apparently they have fairly strong evidence that the camps are being established and they are working on staffing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aQJqzIe8o&feature=share&fb_source=message

Alex Jones has strong evidence of every major conspiracy since the Illuminati replaced Washington with Adam Weishaupt   :lulz:

Though, seriously... there are a number of reasons 'FEMA camps' could be brought online. Mass unemployment leading to instability, overflow for prisons...

But the real telling point here:

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

Sure it was just tongue in cheek....

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 12, 2011, 03:27:37 PM

They're rehabbing the old internment camp in Florence, AZ.  This is a matter of public record.

they received rehab funds in 1952. Do you have anything more recent?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Gordon C

The order of events I got my fake news was like this
Fema Camps
Senate is Passing Bill to Imprison Americans
Senate Passes Bill
Military Officer arrested for not taking poll when asked if he would fire on American citizens.

If you were Alex Jones you couldn't ask for a more well-planned sequence of events.
"the invisible boogie man could never be more ever-present"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 01:53:55 AM

:lulz:

I got Nigel'd again.

The funding increases for Phoenix and Florence are for existing prisons that are completely unconnected to the FEMA system.  In all, claims have been made that there are 8 supposed FEMA camps in Arizona.  Every single one has been debunked by multiple sources.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 03:25:10 PM

I got Nigel'd again.

The funding increases for Phoenix and Florence are for existing prisons that are completely unconnected to the FEMA system.  In all, claims have been made that there are 8 supposed FEMA camps in Arizona.  Every single one has been debunked by multiple sources.

Yeah, but you can't prove those existing prisons aren't SECRETLY connected to the FEMA system!
   /
:tinfoilhat:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 14, 2011, 04:06:10 PM

I got Nigel'd again.

Yeah, but you can't prove those existing prisons aren't SECRETLY connected to the FEMA system!
   /

Unfortunately, I can.  Those are regular federal prisons, which house people who were convicted in regular federal courts.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 04:22:20 PM
Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 14, 2011, 04:06:10 PM

I got Nigel'd again.

/

Unfortunately, I can.  Those are regular federal prisons, which house people who were convicted in regular federal courts.

Sure, that's what THEY say...
  /
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got Nigel'd again.

Interesting!

Frankly, I find the existing prison system quite sinister enough even without adding any conspiracy theories. It's getting to the point where, in my eyes, conspiracy freaks are ignoring the right-out-in-the-open madness in favor of seeking out less-sinister hidden madness. WTF.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 04:51:51 PM
It's getting to the point where, in my eyes, conspiracy freaks are ignoring the right-out-in-the-open madness in favor of seeking out less-sinister hidden madness. WTF.

Ook?  Ook oook oooooook ook.

TGRR,
Ook.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 04:54:41 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 04:51:51 PM
It's getting to the point where, in my eyes, conspiracy freaks are ignoring the right-out-in-the-open madness in favor of seeking out less-sinister hidden madness. WTF.

Ook?  Ook oook oooooook ook.

TGRR,
Ook.

This is the correct ook.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson