I'm dreaming of a Weird moosemas... just like the ones I'd like to have...

Started by Cramulus, December 13, 2011, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 13, 2011, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on December 13, 2011, 04:20:47 PM
and once again, based on the sign in the background, i must hang my head in shame for my state full of morons...
:sad:

Yep.

But Moosemas isn't a time to get depressed about stupid people.  Moosemas is a time to CELEBRATE stupid people, to give them the gift of open scorn and mockery.  It's the thought that counts.

God bless us, every one
         Get fucked, the lot of ye
                                /

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 13, 2011, 04:40:39 PM
and once again, based on the sign in the background, i must hang my head in shame for my state full of morons...

Yep.

But Moosemas isn't a time to get depressed about stupid people.  Moosemas is a time to CELEBRATE stupid people, to give them the gift of open scorn and mockery.  It's the thought that counts.

God bless us, every one
                               /

Yeah.

I'm thinking it's our Holy™ duty to redo the entire song God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, for Moosemas present & future.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

OMG, please?

I need something to counter my dad's Christmas filk repertoire this year.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 13, 2011, 04:55:04 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on December 13, 2011, 04:40:39 PM

Yep.

But Moosemas isn't a time to get depressed about stupid people.  Moosemas is a time to CELEBRATE stupid people, to give them the gift of open scorn and mockery.  It's the thought that counts.

God bless us, every one
                               /

Yeah.

I'm thinking it's our Holy™ duty to redo the entire song God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, for Moosemas present & future.

Assault the dreary cabbages
Confuse them every day
Remember that the C. O. N.
Will feed on your dismay
So take it to the wall and throw
A wrench into the fray
O tidings of discord and Slack
Discord and Slack
O tidings of discord and Slack
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

they're doing the office x-mas party today. I've been trying to avoid it because it's just a lot of christmas and Hanukkah music. but as an assistant, I get drafted to set up for bullshit like this. so I've done my set up, now I'm OUT!

I managed to escape before they began warming up. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of not going because I don't want to shit on anybody's parade...

But seriously, I find it a little alienating to have to do all this christmas stuff while I'm at work. I fills me with BAH HUMBUG, it really does.

oh fucking christ, they're caroling outside of my cubicle
I can't handle this today

Luna

Quote from: Suu on December 13, 2011, 04:58:52 PM
OMG, please?

I need something to counter my dad's Christmas filk repertoire this year.

Do A Grazing Mace.  Lyrics when I get home to my books.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on December 13, 2011, 06:05:42 PM

There isn't a jury that would convict you.

LMNO

they're doing the office x-mas party today. I've been trying to avoid it because it's just a lot of christmas and Hanukkah music. but as an assistant, I get drafted to set up for bullshit like this. so I've done my set up, now I'm OUT!

I managed to escape before they began warming up. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of not going because I don't want to shit on anybody's parade...

But seriously, I find it a little alienating to have to do all this christmas stuff while I'm at work. I fills me with BAH HUMBUG, it really does.

Learn some Islamic holy songs. 

Cramulus

I just got out of my meeting with the building manager.

He says that I'd be allowed to hang up a golden apple.

He had printed out the wikipedia article on Discordianism. He asked me a few questions about Discordia. It was kind of strange explaining it in a straightfaced way. After I got finished telling him about the sacred chao, and how we think humor/serious is more important than order/chaos and right/wrong, he awkwardly said "Well I think ... faith is good ... as long as you have faith in something .... uh, that's good."

He seemed a bit uncomfortable about letting me hang something on the Christmas tree. He said "Maybe you can find a christmas ornament that looks like a golden apple."

"Well that's kind of missing the point," I said, "That wouldn't be a Discordian decoration"

So now I've got to find an image that fits with the festive vibe, and maybe put it on a hook so I can hang it up.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

SUCCESS

made some discordian decorations
had another quick meeting with the building manager

He gave me the green light to decorate the tree. And he said I could keep doing this in future years.

Precious Moments Zalgo

That's what your office Christmas party is like?  Every office Christmas party I have ever attended had food and booze and did not involve caroling.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.