News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

let it burn (pt. 7)

Started by Sepia, December 19, 2011, 03:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

The brightest smile was what held us back, was what held us- there, in place. We do not know where we are going but that has never been a point, it was never a point until we had burger king talking to us about individuality

in a whopper and in us

I can see the reflection, it works, we are it, like punk was supposed to be something different but if you want to remake jazz you have to make it unsellable- there can only be one component in it and that must be its soul

Some time in the future I will lie next to her and I will ask why me and I will remember the answer I got, sixteen and tender but in such a love, such an undying passion, filled with the broken, filled with us and their hearts

We are not ourselves, I is an illusion and the silliest of them all, tried by philosophers and sci fi authors to find and define us, what we are, what makes us us and what would in the end unify us and Philip believed too much in the human condition but in the end, the good will not prevail and it is not because greed is more than good but we were never supposed to be sentient, we should never have left the trees but like a virus

we did

We have been here for so long, who remembers the ancient history? According to some, we have been here for six thousand years, others, a lot longer but lets fly with the six thousand, lets say we had four thousand years of civilization before the son of god was born and now two thousand years later we still find his lyrics viable in our society, still people believing that the world will end in a little over a year still people who believe something is sacred in this world, still people who believe in the profound,

the love

you never showed nobody other than yourself, hi, this is us in a handbasket being enveloped rather than developed

You walk in a different street on a different continent it will work out in the end i tell myself, it will not end as prophesized, it will be different like our difference, a connection I failed but still there, passing through the world, shallow as the hearts that wear it, never forget that you are one of them and in fact, I would recommend everyone to sell their soul at least one time during their professional careers just to see, to watch what you oppose, to remember it upon your body and to see the failure that makes the cogs turn the wheels spin for mediocrity is what is, what makes but it does not really matter

like us
Everyone will always be too late

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Hoser McRhizzy

As always, mittens and mittens.

Quote from: Sepia on December 19, 2011, 03:51:18 AM
never forget that you are one of them and in fact, I would recommend everyone to sell their soul at least one time during their professional careers just to see, to watch what you oppose, to remember it upon your body and to see the failure that makes the cogs turn the wheels spin for mediocrity

This is really excellent advice.  Witnessing this once upon a time ago - the smooth running and rewards that came from standing down and holding 50% back - was possibly the best education I've ever had.
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.