News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Black Iron Prison Wiki

Started by AFK, December 23, 2011, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Hello everyone,

With this renewed effort to create some new content, I thought I'd remind everyone (or make new folks aware) that we have a wiki page for the Black Iron Prison.  It is located at www.blackironprison.com, take a tour today!

If you would like an account so that you can add content send me a PM and I'll get you set-up. 

The place can always use some sprucing up so even if you don't have any new content to add, you'd definitely be welcome to pop in and help us update any outdated sections and so on.

So yeah, if you want in give me a hollar!  Or, in the spirit of the holidays, you can send your written request on a couple of Hamiltons. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

What do you want for a username? 

I'll PM you your password. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

The password is BLACK IRON DILDOES.

Nephew Twiddleton

Twid,
not surprised by the shape and composition of lmno's jail cell bars.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.