News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

is this true?-police strapped man down, peppersprayed him to death (2.5y ago)

Started by Triple Zero, December 26, 2011, 12:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

They always do. Or they do here.

Recently the UN passed legislation which declared pepper spray was not to be classed as a chemical agent, like CS Gas, because it was a naturally occurring substance, and not an engineered chemical weapon. Giving the green light for Law Enforcement Agencies across the World to use it against their own citizens in good conscience.

Perhaps they could de-classify it some more, so that people would get 'seasoned' instead of sprayed, or gassed. "Continue to deploy condiment, until unit is appropriately seasoned". Have graduated strengths from "Mild Green" to "Jalopeno".

"Suspect then attacked Officer with what appeared to be an unseasoned Bratwurst" Verdict: Accidental over-seasoning
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Going by the description of everything else the police did...those sound like how suspected insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan are prepped for "interrogation".

Lots of those guys often die, too.  It's a good thing that criminals and smudgy people only understand the language of violence, or else the people involved would have to feel really bad about that.

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Its good we have these guardians of Order... otherwise everything would collapse into chaos.  :horrormirth:

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson