News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

You are all a bunch of faggots and nobody likes you.

Started by DECI4, December 20, 2011, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Phox

Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 07:34:32 AM
What are you yabbering on about?
Is LaRouche the true meaning of Christmas? I am still confused, then. Why would anyone care about that?  :?

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Zero on December 27, 2011, 07:37:26 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on December 27, 2011, 07:34:32 AM
What are you yabbering on about?
Is LaRouche the true meaning of Christmas? I am still confused, then. Why would anyone care about that?  :?
If they did, surely they should call it "LaRouchmas". But then, who wants to celebrate such a Francocentric sounding Holiday?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Let it be noted that roger isnt changing anything about moderation and that if deci4 actually bothered to look around at any unlimited appreciation thread that this isnt some new form of censorship and no posts are getting deleted but merely how we deal with trolls who have little to no interest in actually being someone who posts stuff with substance. But then again if she did that shed know better than to run around and call everyone a faggot here as if this were 4chan and that we like more noise to signal.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

I think "LaRouche!" is what some poor old French lady exclaimed when she discovered St. Gulik in her baguette.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.