News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

A Post in the Rememberance of the Good Reverend

Started by bob-o, October 15, 2004, 10:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob-o

Goodbye, Roger.

All the rants, sermons, and other enjoyable stories...

What will we ever do?

it will never be the same place without the good reverend. i'm sure we're all equally sad about TGRR...

i don't know what else to say!

may the good reverend have a good time.

~bob-o
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes

Horab Fibslager

i don't thion khe said he was leaving permanent like, but that he was takign soem extended time off... or somethign to that effect.
Hell is other people.

Bella

I hope you're right, horab.
But it sounded to me like he was gonna be gone a long time......

if not for good.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Trollax

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI hope you're right, horab.

if not for good.

just so long as he doesn't go looking for larry, or if he does, that he finds him.

Bella

Trollax

Quote from: BellaLarry's on the forums already. :twisted:

really, then somebody better tell him that since he's been declared dead for over a year then he's no longer a citizen of anywhere.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI hope you're right, horab.

if not for good.

yeah i reread it. :/

strange that.  maybe. or maybe not at all. definitely curious, probaly none o f my business.

who's larry?
Hell is other people.

Bella

Larry The Mad Mountain Monk.
He's a friend of Roger's and he's mentioned Larry in his writings from time to time.
just like in a dream

CannedLizard

We need to arrange a collection of Roger's stuff on the internet somewhere. Or is there already something like that?
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

B23.77

I guess we should change this section of the forum to "Or Killed Me: A collection of rants, raves, sighs, and sobs in memory of the great bygolly goshdarndammit he's gone goner, Roger Dobbs."

Horab Fibslager

we could ask the mgt to subforum in the or kill me section, and then the mods could move and sticky all the threads by roger in there(sticky to put them in order).
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bella

Quote from: horab fibslagerwe could ask the mgt to subforum in the or kill me section, and then the mods could move and sticky all the threads by roger in there(sticky to put them in order).
I'd be willing to move and sticky all the threads by Roger. The Or Kill Me forum was originally created to house his writings - that's why it's named after the good Rev.
just like in a dream

B23.77

Move them where?  I think we should just not name the Or Kill Me section after Roger anymore and leave his posts here.

CannedLizard

Quote from: BlearghMove them where?  I think we should just not name the Or Kill Me section after Roger anymore and leave his posts here.

I'm just asking to make a sub-forum (I'm sure mods and other people used to forums like this know what I'm talking about) to make it easier to find Roger's stuff, possibly in order (bringing back the search feature would help too ;)).
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN