News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Turn off the lights, put on some adult diapers...

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, August 13, 2013, 07:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 16, 2013, 10:22:18 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 15, 2013, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 15, 2013, 06:28:49 AM
NO

NO NO NO

I HATE ALL THE FAN ART. No one may depict Cecil.

THANK YOU for making it clear to me why I hate all the fan art. I did not understand my rage before, and now it makes sense.

The third eye and tattoos are bullshit, but everyone also draws him way too young. I know the guy in real life is not old but Night Vale Cecil is CLEARLY at least 45, am I right? And really, he's an invisible voice behind a microphone anyway.

Also, fuck shippers. Shipping is this horrible thing wherein adults strip away everything that's actually interesting about a work of fiction and reduce it to the equivalent of a four-year-old smacking two random toys together and making kissy noises.

YES I think that Cecil is in his late 30's at the youngest. But even more importantly, nobody knows what he looks like.

He is simply the Voice Behind the Microphone.

The only details ever given in the show: He is not tall, or short; not thin, or fat. He is wearing a tie.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on August 16, 2013, 11:21:13 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 16, 2013, 10:22:18 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 15, 2013, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 15, 2013, 06:28:49 AM
NO

NO NO NO

I HATE ALL THE FAN ART. No one may depict Cecil.

THANK YOU for making it clear to me why I hate all the fan art. I did not understand my rage before, and now it makes sense.

The third eye and tattoos are bullshit, but everyone also draws him way too young. I know the guy in real life is not old but Night Vale Cecil is CLEARLY at least 45, am I right? And really, he's an invisible voice behind a microphone anyway.

Also, fuck shippers. Shipping is this horrible thing wherein adults strip away everything that's actually interesting about a work of fiction and reduce it to the equivalent of a four-year-old smacking two random toys together and making kissy noises.

YES I think that Cecil is in his late 30's at the youngest. But even more importantly, nobody knows what he looks like.

He is simply the Voice Behind the Microphone.

The only details ever given in the show: He is not tall, or short; not thin, or fat. He is wearing a tie.

Cecil is everyone's Cecil. Cecil is the unsullied Cecil in each of our heads, and nothing less.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

"Humans, temperatures, angels, and chairs are all equally real and sentient. Which is to say we are all not real, nor are any of us actually sentient."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

McGrupp

This is absolutely delightful.

All hail the Mighty Glow Cloud!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

AAaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll Hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaiiiilllllllll
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.