News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

A reading from the Book of Smack

Started by Richter, January 10, 2012, 03:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

::argh::  ::hack cough::

What in the fuck hell do you all think you're up to?  Nancing about the board, whining for content, but denouncing contributions as Facebook esque?  We've all posted out "Status" and wondered exactly where the "Like" button went.  Well, we're not on the Fischer Price internet anymore are we?  We are back on the old testament shit.  Where the HTML is still typed by hand because we can't be arsed to hover over the little buttons up top.  Back before Buddy Xtmlstian showed up with the idea that the Interbutt can love EVERYONE.  It still hates us all. 

Does your head-meat do more than tweet?  Demonstrate. 

For fucksake if someone's post is shite, SOUND OFF.  Like we, of all people are afraid we might offend someone
?  Or is lobbing passive aggressive remarks just our speed now?  Hell, I've tossed "snap n' crack", Like I've forgotten I used to play with quarter sticks of verbal TNT.  Rapier wit is fine for fops, but remember when we acted with the tact of a conversational hollowpoint?

HNNNAAAAA!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on January 10, 2012, 03:35:40 AM
::argh::  ::hack cough::

What in the fuck hell do you all think you're up to?  Nancing about the board, whining for content, but denouncing contributions as Facebook esque?  We've all posted out "Status" and wondered exactly where the "Like" button went.  Well, we're not on the Fischer Price internet anymore are we?  We are back on the old testament shit.  Where the HTML is still typed by hand because we can't be arsed to hover over the little buttons up top.  Back before Buddy Xtmlstian showed up with the idea that the Interbutt can love EVERYONE.  It still hates us all. 

Does your head-meat do more than tweet?  Demonstrate. 

For fucksake if someone's post is shite, SOUND OFF.  Like we, of all people are afraid we might offend someone
?  Or is lobbing passive aggressive remarks just our speed now?  Hell, I've tossed "snap n' crack", Like I've forgotten I used to play with quarter sticks of verbal TNT.  Rapier wit is fine for fops, but remember when we acted with the tact of a conversational hollowpoint?

HNNNAAAAA!

FUCK YEAH!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

"Go forth, and be like a small furry woodland creature WITH A BIG FUCKING STICK."  -Excerpt from the "Sermon on the haybale", Book of Smack
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

I agree with this, and am adding it to the Richtonomicon.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

What have you done with you KNOB today?

Have you scuttled about, ashamed of its meekest throb?  Hidden it from sight behind the metaphorical pants of "behavior", "standards", or "Good graces"? Maybe you sit at home and stroke it with thoughts of what you COULD have said, MIGHT have done, or OUGHT to have stood up for?

OR have you whipped that pustulant purple pounding bludgeon of hate out from behind your calm demeanor, and menaced the perpetrators of the bullshit? 

(replace with "ASSAULT UTERUS" as biology or inclination apply)

navkat

No need to be arbitrarily feminist about it, KNOB works for me in spite physical anatomy.
:lulz:

Phox

I though KNOB was a whatchamacallit? acronym! An acronym for "Kinky Nubbin Of Brutality"? I'm right, right?

Richter

I didn't know that one, but I approve!   :lulz: