News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

My goodbye thread

Started by DECI4, January 18, 2012, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 19, 2012, 01:31:59 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on January 19, 2012, 01:18:53 AM
Quote from: DECI4 on January 19, 2012, 01:16:53 AM
Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2012, 02:17:54 PM
WHY does this person think anyone would mess with their family in the first place?  I thought this was a female?

Fuckyouoneeye threatened to fuck with my personal information. Sorry but I can't allow an internet stalker to harass myself and my children IRL. Word of warning to those that have post their Facebook links here.

WRONG

ECH said he would share you PI with the owners of The Stranger due to you claiming to be destroying issues of the paper. You know, in case they wanted to pursue legal action against your punk ass.

And just in case they didn't know it was happening, I fired off a couple emails to Tim Keck.

He's probably got better things to worry about. At least, DERPI4 had better hope so. :lulz:
:lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Nah, I didn't really.

But I bet DERPI4 poomped his pance.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 19, 2012, 02:09:58 AM
Nah, I didn't really.

You are a very bad man.

navkat

Oh my god, there's always one of these "ADMINS TRIED TO FUCK WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE AND NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE ACTION" weirdos on every forum.

I used to be engaged to the dude that did that famous music guide thingy in the late 90s and he had one of these creatures on his board. SAME EXACT WHINING.

Grow up. It wasn't funny when it was n00b rav0rz in 99, it's SupaFunny when it's grown men with families on a fucking joke religion forum in 2012 now that even Britney Spears knows how to chk email and use IRC.

gtAgrpLOL

*drunk*

navkat

I'm sorry I was mean, but...GeoshittiesLOLZ0RZ.

*burp*

navkat

Dear Sir or Ma'kam,
I hereby dub this the neuvaux OPEN BAR THREAD. I am jacking this shit.

I furthermore respectfully request of Captain One-Eye Hustle that the OP be modded so the "My" is dropped from the title and the name of this thread becomes "goodbye thread."

YAAAARRRRRR!
Radioman Seaman navy cat.
(heads up on the pieeeer!)

Juana

I'm all for taking attention away from retards who try to do a showy flounce, so I second it. The angsty fat chorus girl's fit of butthurt stopped being interesting twenty noobs ago.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 19, 2012, 01:20:01 AM
WHY does this person think anyone would mess with their family in the first place?  I thought this was a female?

Fuckyouoneeye threatened to fuck with my personal information. Sorry but I can't allow an internet stalker to harass myself and my children IRL. Word of warning to those that have post their Facebook links here.
*gasp* Fuck You One-Eye threatened to use your personal information?! Kinda like the admins at TOTSE2 cyber-stalked me with my email address?  :aaa:

...and posted my PI all over the chat room?  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 19, 2012, 02:09:58 AM
Nah, I didn't really.

:lol: Good one!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, now that this is Open Bar (I like Goodbye Thread much better than Open Bar BTW) I will share that my sociology class is kicking my motherfucking ass; I just wrote seven pages of summary and still have maybe two more to go and it took me four hours just to do the writing part, I haven't even started on my homework for my other two classes.

However, the good news is that the shit I'm learning is pretty much all about the things I like to discuss here, so that's cool. Also, the more I learn about corporations and government the better I understand just exactly how fucked we are. There is no longer any question at all in my mind whether this country is a plutocracy.

We are seriously fucking hosed and there is no way out that isn't going to suck monumentally worse for a period of time. Sorry guys!

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2012, 05:15:12 AM
Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 19, 2012, 01:20:01 AM

*gasp* Fuck You One-Eye threatened to use your personal information?! Kinda like the admins at TOTSE2 cyber-stalked me with my email address?  :aaa:

...and posted my PI all over the chat room?  :lulz:
I think he needs to be reprimanded at once! According to TOTSE2's incredibly high standards of professionalism and courtesy.

I believe they use the phrase "U MAD BRO?" in these circumstances. I have come to understand that is an expression of sympathy, understanding, and moral outrage at the injustices that the person it is addressed to has suffered. SO....

@DECI4 UMADBRO?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 19, 2012, 05:05:26 AM
I'm all for taking attention away from retards who try to do a showy flounce, so I second it. The angsty fat chorus girl's fit of butthurt stopped being interesting twenty noobs ago.

OMG I am going to start measuring time in noobs!

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2012, 05:21:13 AM
Oh, now that this is Open Bar (I like Goodbye Thread much better than Open Bar BTW) I will share that my sociology class is kicking my motherfucking ass; I just wrote seven pages of summary and still have maybe two more to go and it took me four hours just to do the writing part, I haven't even started on my homework for my other two classes.

However, the good news is that the shit I'm learning is pretty much all about the things I like to discuss here, so that's cool. Also, the more I learn about corporations and government the better I understand just exactly how fucked we are. There is no longer any question at all in my mind whether this country is a plutocracy.

We are seriously fucking hosed and there is no way out that isn't going to suck monumentally worse for a period of time. Sorry guys!
Fft, I totally know what you mean with this homework stuff. I've only been back for two days and I'm already swamped. On the upside, I will be getting to do a report on bell hooks. On the downside, Cicero is a verbose bastard, and he likes to do tricky things with his words (fucker, why can't he speak in clear, concise terms like Julius Caesar!  :argh!: ). On the middle side, I get to read Hobbes for the ninth time, and the Hellenistic philosophy course i was told was going to be about St. Augustine is actually going to focus more on earlier philosophers like Plotinus and Lucretius (who i infinitely prefer, but am much more familiar with).

Juana

No work here yet. :D

Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2012, 05:32:31 AM

You mean you don't already?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 19, 2012, 05:43:40 AM
No work here yet. :D

Quote from: Nigel on January 19, 2012, 05:32:31 AM

You mean you don't already?

Obviously, I should have been!