News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Wasn't me.  Enabler had a tooth fragment, and there were no on-call dentists.  So we go to the ER, where they stuff her full of painkillers and anti-biotics.  Only thing is, we weren't the only people in the ER, of course.  30 seconds after we got there, they rushed a baby in that had seized up.  The baby didn't make it, and then the whole staff is crying, etc...An hour later, some woman comes in with 5 day constipation because the warnings the doctor gave her about the need for drinking loads of water with Percecet didn't apparently apply to her.  Then we hear the NEXT guy, in the room next to us, groaning while the nurse tries to ask him which ribs he got booted in.

This is up in Oro Valley, mind you.  And of course there's the cops, because of the dead kid.  The toxicology came back clean (the detective was a friend of mine, and we chatted over a smoke outside), so it was just one of those awful things.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 06:38:41 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

I am "supervising" while my trainee runs payroll.  Read: stopping her every five minutes to fix stupid mistakes."

For fuck's sake, I had to tell her how to move an Excel window out of the way.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 07, 2012, 06:44:26 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

I am "supervising" while my trainee runs payroll.  Read: stopping her every five minutes to fix stupid mistakes."

You need to explain tillage under the 3 field plan.  You need to show her a horse collar.  You need to force her to read Chaucer.  Stirrups.  Proper Chimneys for the first time.

In short, go medieval on her ass.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 06:46:18 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

You need to explain tillage under the 3 field plan.  You need to show her a horse collar.  You need to force her to read Chaucer.  Stirrups.  Proper Chimneys for the first time.

I swear, they gave her a cordless mouse JUST so I wouldn't throttle her with it.

She has this payroll, and one more, to get it, unless they fucking extend me again.  Then, this and three more.  My opinion is that I can, in that time, make a fair data entry monkey out of her... but the first curve ball she gets will brain her.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 07, 2012, 06:53:52 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

I swear, they gave her a cordless mouse JUST so I wouldn't throttle her with it.

She has this payroll, and one more, to get it, unless they fucking extend me again.  Then, this and three more.  My opinion is that I can, in that time, make a fair data entry monkey out of her... but the first curve ball she gets will brain her.

Forward her this inspirational message.

Quote from: Your Spiritual Advice for Today from Uday SalizarAmong my people, you would be called a Sleep Talker, because you seem to be blind to the actual world.  To have the boner is a man way to be.  All the person have the poop, and it is good to have the poop.  Do you not have the poop?  I think maybe so not.  It tell many about you, that you maybe so not have the good poop.  The poop have the spirit and the power in it.  You talk in child way, to have fears of the poop power spirit.  Sing to the poop power spirit to have the good poop and not fear of that.  I will sing for you to have the good poop.  Then you can have the power and the life in a man way.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 06:57:27 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

Quote from: Your Spiritual Advice for Today from Uday SalizarAmong my people, you would be called a Sleep Talker, because you seem to be blind to the actual world.  To have the boner is a man way to be.  All the person have the poop, and it is good to have the poop.  Do you not have the poop?  I think maybe so not.  It tell many about you, that you maybe so not have the good poop.  The poop have the spirit and the power in it.  You talk in child way, to have fears of the poop power spirit.  Sing to the poop power spirit to have the good poop and not fear of that.  I will sing for you to have the good poop.  Then you can have the power and the life in a man way.

Oh. My. God.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 07, 2012, 07:07:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 06:57:27 PM
Bored.

Trade you.

Oh. My. God.

What?

Luna

I read it, Roger.  You gotta put warnings on that shit.

Now my brain is doing some kind of weird yoga, trying to either make sense out of it... or wring the memory of it out.  I'm not sure which.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 07, 2012, 07:13:14 PM

Rants aren't covered by OSHA.  Caveat Emptor and all that shit.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 07, 2012, 07:14:12 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 07, 2012, 07:13:14 PM

Rants aren't covered by OSHA.  Caveat Emptor and all that shit.

I have decided not to kill her.  Leaving her here to do a job for which she is not qualified, and the screwing up of which will result in HOURS of hilarious phone calls strikes me as more entertaining.

The Good Reverend Roger