News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

RENAMED: Roger is bored. Do something!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2012, 03:42:01 AM
I'm gonna be quiet for awhile, I think.

Found out tonight.  That lying, cheating, whorefucking bastard knocked up his little fucktoy.

I am not okay.  That's all I wanted, for the last decade.

He's now officially given her every god damn thing.

I hate life.

Damn. I'm sorry, Luna.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 01:50:27 PM
Quote from: Queen_Gogira on February 02, 2012, 03:00:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 02:05:08 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 01, 2012, 11:53:32 PM
Gogira is MA? Put another one on the list.

Fuck yes.

May is going to be amazing.
Wait, May?

If you guys manage to be in town the weekend I'm getting married I'm inviting everyone.

Oh, dear.  :lol:

Open or cash bar?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Thanks...

Not sure how to shake this one off.  I'm okay for awhile, and then something sets me off again.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Thanks...

Not sure how to shake this one off.  I'm okay for awhile, and then something sets me off again.

On the other hand, you'd now be explaining to a 9 year old why daddy ran off with some young floozy.

And as far as the Other Woman goes, well, I think she'll soon find out that she got the worst end of this particular bargain.  Your ex doesn't strike me as the 3AM-changing-shitty-diapers type.

Lastly, nothing says you have to have an SO to have a kid.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 02, 2012, 07:19:11 PM
Thanks...

On the other hand, you'd now be explaining to a 9 year old why daddy ran off with some young floozy.

And as far as the Other Woman goes, well, I think she'll soon find out that she got the worst end of this particular bargain.  Your ex doesn't strike me as the 3AM-changing-shitty-diapers type.it

Lastly, nothing says you have to have an SO to have a kid.

I know all of this, in my head.  It isn't my head that wants to scream/cry/break something/curl up and die.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

UGH! Sorry to hear it Luna. You deserve better :(

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on February 02, 2012, 08:17:37 PM
UGH! Sorry to hear it Luna. You deserve better :(

Thanks, Cram.

I know this, too, which is a good thing.  Wouldn't have him back if he crawled over broken glass to beg, and have been okay with that for awhile, now.

It may not make sense for this to hurt like this, it just does.

The Good Reverend Roger

It occurs to me that people from the Norway part of Belgium are intrinsically rotten.

I've been reading Hamlet (A history written by some guy named Bede), and the facts presented therein are indisputable.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 09:31:55 PM
It occurs to me that people from the Norway part of Belgium are intrinsically rotten.

I've been reading Hamlet (A history written by some guy named Bede), and the facts presented therein are indisputable.

Don't hate on the Fortinbras.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on February 02, 2012, 09:34:06 PM

Haters gonna hate.

TGRR,
Hater

Nephew Twiddleton

14 bras? Thats 28 boobs. Cant hate that at all.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 09:35:35 PM

Haters gonna hate.

TGRR,
Hater

The time is nigh, I think for part four of your Hate series. Why Dead Norwegians fill you with hate. I'd pay to read that.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 02, 2012, 09:37:59 PM

Watch me.

They're not being shoved in my face, after all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on February 02, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 09:35:35 PM

Haters gonna hate.

TGRR,
Hater

The time is nigh, I think for part four of your Hate series. Why Dead Norwegians fill you with hate. I'd pay to read that.

Actually, I have to get back on "Drinking with Jesus" and "America:  An explanation for ignorant Europeans".

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2012, 09:38:40 PM
Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 02, 2012, 09:37:59 PM

Watch me.

They're not being shoved in my face, after all.

Well, not all at ONCE...

The Good Reverend Roger