News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

[RENAMED] No longer losing it, I AM VICTORIOUS.

Started by navkat, February 08, 2012, 01:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on February 08, 2012, 02:00:22 PM
Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 01:54:03 PM

Apologizing and deleting is exactly what I did. Safe place to vent = Live journal (KINDA BUT NOT REALL SINCE PEOPLE STALK THAT AND SECRET, HIDDEN ENTRIES ISN'T REALLY VENTING TO ME)

Oh come now, you say you want it secret and hidden, despite the fact that your ex tracked your account to here and jacked it a few months back. I'm finding it a little hard to believe.

People are occasionally allowed to do irrational things.

It's right in the rulebook.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Quote for page two:

Ok, in terms of people searching for results on you here I'll give you a hand with that.

From my end I'll:
- Identify where the traffic is coming from.
- search it against any accounts here.

On your end:
-Have a think of who it might be. DO NOT POST IT PUBLICALLY SEND IT IN A PM

I'll:
- Check the location of the person you think it is against traffic
- Ban traffic from that IP and if he/she has an account I'll ban that too.
- If for whatever reason the information is required for a restraining order I will supply it.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 08, 2012, 02:06:59 PM
Quote from: Faust on February 08, 2012, 02:00:22 PM
Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 01:54:03 PM

Apologizing and deleting is exactly what I did. Safe place to vent = Live journal (KINDA BUT NOT REALL SINCE PEOPLE STALK THAT AND SECRET, HIDDEN ENTRIES ISN'T REALLY VENTING TO ME)

Oh come now, you say you want it secret and hidden, despite the fact that your ex tracked your account to here and jacked it a few months back. I'm finding it a little hard to believe.

People are occasionally allowed to do irrational things.

It's right in the rulebook.

I know,

I'm just not in the best frame of mind for Khara's Ex: The sequel. If anyone is being stalked on this site I have to help but in the last week my uncle has died leaving my family heartbroken, My fiance has gone back to Maastricht, I have the Flu and I am at work with stuff too critical to take time off.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 01:55:28 PM
Aaaand I guess THIS is where I've chosen to vent now. God, I'm such a fucking loser. I hate me.

Navkat, I really like you but it's hard to muster sympathy for anyone who's stuck in a feedback loop of whining and self-loathing.

not picking on you, just pointing something out. You can and should feel perfectly free to vent here, but calling yourself a loser isn't venting.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

You and Roger are like the two dads I never had. Roger goes "it's okay to be nuts, we're ALL nuts! I'm pissing myself RIGHT NOW, SEE?"

And ECH is like "get up and RUB SOME DIRT IN IT. You'll be alright. No crying in baseball, get the fuck UP and WALK IT OFF."

navkat

<3 Roger & ECH <3

(Just don't tell my mom (Nigel) or she'll ground me from talking to boys unless it's to castrate them)

navkat

I guess I sort of *felt* like a loser, you know? I mean, what the FUCK???

Of all the people to lambast with my gushing and personal details, why did I pick Kristi A's fucking Krew de Vieux pic? Could it have gotten any more high profile? There had to be some subconscious reason I wanted to rub mud on my face for all their new friends and I don't know what that it but it's certain I've killed any shot I had of looking sane among those people.

navkat

And why should I care about looking sane among those people? Because they're people I know circumstantially and many of them are proffessionals in the New Orleans Medical community. Maybe I *should* just move to Portland and lie under Net's bed.

navkat

I've been trying so hard to be healthy and conquer in spite of the shit...to ignore the ugly and rise above it and this is what I do? It's the worst kind of self-sabotage and I have NO STINKING MEMORY OF DOING IT OR WHAT I WAS THINKING.

I didn't even read the whole things when I deleted them because the bits I skimmed made me wince so hard...not to be self-defeating ECH, but FUCK! I COULD TAKE MYSELF OUT BACK AND KICK MY OWN ASS INTO 1999.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 03:02:17 PM
I've been trying so hard to be healthy and conquer in spite of the shit...to ignore the ugly and rise above it and this is what I do? It's the worst kind of self-sabotage and I have NO STINKING MEMORY OF DOING IT OR WHAT I WAS THINKING.

I didn't even read the whole things when I deleted them because the bits I skimmed made me wince so hard...not to be self-defeating ECH, but FUCK! I COULD TAKE MYSELF OUT BACK AND KICK MY OWN ASS INTO 1999.

Try the Nigel method.

Work out/hike/whatever until you feel better.  An hour a day.  Trust me on this one.

navkat

#1 your profile pic makes me happy and soft all over. Like a fuzzy stuffed animal, Rog. I just wann reach out and hug it and say "Da da!"

#2 you're dead right about the excercise thing. I need to be packing. I need to start running. I need to strip myself of idle time. Period. No idle time, no wallowing in ambien-like stupidity.

navkat

I need to go back to being happy with 5 hours of sleep and filling my days with shit that makes me proud.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 03:10:08 PM
#1 your profile pic makes me happy and soft all over. Like a fuzzy stuffed animal, Rog. I just wann reach out and hug it and say "Da da!"

YOU'RE SICK, MISTER.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on February 08, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
I need to go back to being happy with 5 hours of sleep and filling my days with shit that makes me proud.

That, IMO, is the most important thing anyone can do for themselves. And fuck what other people think of you. They'll either know you and love you enough to understand or they're not worth worrying about in terms of their opinion. It's what YOU think of you that matters.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"